East Midlands based Bellows, Scratchitt & Pluckitt barn dance and ceilidh band have provided high quality entertainment for many years. If you want something special for your wedding, birthday, anniversary, corporate event or fundraiser please have a look at our pages. We have a wealth of experience and have established an excellent reputation. We are passionate about our music and love getting people up and dancing to our wide assortment of foot-tapping tunes.
Our excellent caller makes certain everyone knows what to do so you can be assured everyone can have a good time.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Barn Dance and Ceilidh band, perfect for weddings and parties.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in the Grand Hall at Warwick Castle and our wedding booking in Copenhagen.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The wealth of experience from our musicians and their versatility. We don't play from music so can really concentrate on making sure the music suits the dancing at all times.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthday parties, Corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to list. Very many satisfied clients. References available.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We prefer cash on the night, but Bank Transfer is fine.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 1/2 hours (including breaks)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA (PAT certified). No lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both.
- How much space do you require?Not too much, enough space for 5 of us on stage plus our instruments and fairly compact PA.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?That really depends. We have learnt tunes beforehand, we'd need to discuss.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break is enough. We'd like at least 15 minutes, but will work around whatever our client requires.
A great range of music for dancing - mainly Scottish, Irish & English. We play between dance sets too - a wide range of music / genres here.