The members of the band are all professional musicians who came together from academic, formal, semi-pro and session music backgrounds, to form one of the liveliest bands in the UK Irish music scene today.
They generate a vibrant and energetic atmosphere at live performances guaranteed to have you up on your feet dancing and singing or more usually both at the same time.
james jackson• March 6, 2020
First clsss everybody made up with them recommended
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Irish band and Ceili Band for Irish/Scottish ceilis and Barn Dances
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Good quality music songs and callers for dancing
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, funerals,Christenings, Festivals, Corporate gigs
- Who are your previous clients?We have a long list
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or BACs
- How long do you play for?Normally 2x60 mins or 3x40 mins. Can do longer for extra fee
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Have own PA and speakers. Dont use lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have PLI and PAT tested equipment
- How much space do you require?Space - ideally 6.5m x3.5m, preferably with stage/raised area.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If its in the genre yes - if we have to rehearse it there is a cost
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?2x60 mins - 1 break - 30 mins? 3x40 mins - 2 breaks 20/30 mins?
Beer for Breakfast are a four piece Irish Band, who play a fantastic and lively range of Traditional and Contemporary Irish Music as well as Celtic Rock and Country Rock & Roll.
We also specialise in Ceilidhs and have excellent Callers for all types of Ceilidh, whether you want your Ceilidh to have an Irish, Scottish or English flavour!