Becky is a versatile, professional and entertaining vocalist with a voice described as 'powerful and emotional', performing a wide variety of styles from the 40's to modern day, including Pop, Rock, Soul, Motown, Jazz, and Disco. An experienced vocalist, Becky obtained an upper second class honours from the British Institute of Modern Music in 2019, and a distinction at Grade 8 Musical Theatre in 2016. She regularly performs at private events such as weddings and birthday parties, as well as public venues and events, both alone and in acoustic duo - Becky & Josh. As well performing mixed covers, Becky has recently developed a tribute act titled 'Hits From Hollywood', and currently writes and performs in alternative rock band, Heroine.
Described as 'a professional, friendly, and incredibly entertaining singer' you won't be disappointed if you book Becky for your event!
Paul D• 21 Apr 2018
Becky, thank you so much for last Saturday evening. You really helped us out by doing the gig at short notice. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed your two sets. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to friends, and colleagues and indeed have already done so. I will be in touch for future bookings.
Sarah H• 20 Apr 2019
Becky was just fabulous. We had a great communication from the start. Everything I asked for we got and more.
Had a fantastic time at our dads 70th birthday. Becky was absolutely perfect for our family event. Music that suited all ages throughout. Becky is talented, professional, and all round lovely! Could not recommend her enough!
Amy M• 14 Dec 2018
Becky has recently sang at two of my sheltered accommodation schemes, once at a Macmillan fundraiser and another time at our Christmas party. She is a fantastic singer who engages with her audience and gives you the choice of what music we would like to hear at our events. I will definitely be using Becky again for many more of our events in future and highly recommend her! A big thank you to Becky, myself and the residents loved every minute of your performance!
Joanne Barker• 5 Jan 2019
What an amazing talent Becky is, brilliant, professional, and a lovely girl. She made the night one to remember, her Motown in particular is outstanding, will definitely book Becky again!
Ste H• 7 Mar 2019
Excellent, professional and friendly! Becky succeeds in giving any place a lively and fun atmosphere! So book her in!!!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties - any kind of private events!
- Who are your previous clients?Best Western Plus Samlesbury Hotel, Salford University, Foodies Festival
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 45 minute sets, or 1 x hour set, however I can adjust these to suit the needs of your event!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! I have a Bose L1s Model and a couple of floor spots, as well as fairy lights for the more atmospheric gigs!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, all my equipment is PAT tested and I have PLI through Musicians Union.
- How much space do you require?Not that much! Typically the corner of the room, as my PA is quite small, and I'm used to fitting in small spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If there is a specific song you'd love to hear, please let me know and I'll see if I can perform it! Sometimes I can't learn songs either because it doesn't suit my voice, or because I can't find a backing track of high enough quality. I will always try to play the song through my sound system between sets however, if I can't perform it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends on how many sets I am doing. If I am doing 2 or more sets then I will require a break of around 15/20 minutes, but I can take longer breaks if it suits your event!
2 x 45 minute sets of mixed covers
1 x hour set of mixed covers
Wedding daytime package - Set during ceremony, and set during drinks reception
Full wedding package - Set during ceremony, set during...