I am a classical pianist providing background music for weddings and events. I also play a range of folk styles on the accordion.
- How long do you play for?I can play for any length required and price accordingly
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, Both
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?I am a solo performer so only enough for myself and my instrument
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if requested before the day. My list covers a very small portion of my repertoire so feel free to discuss repertoire with me and I'm sure I can cover anything you want me to play.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a minimum of 15 minute break every hour or 45 minutes but can be flexible according to your needs
Debussy - Arabesque's, Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata, Chopin-Preludes, Bach - Preludes, Handel-Water music, Massenet - Meditation, I can also play other styles such as jazz and pop if requested.