I am a professional bagpiper situated in North London. I have been playing for over 20 years and am happy to attend all different types of occasions.
Fiona Gardner• Jan. 23, 2020
We couldn't have asked for a better piper for our charity event. He went above and beyond. Interactive with guests and event letting people have a go!! He was committed to the charity also by donating most of his fee.
He was constantly looking was ways to help and really made our Burns Supper!!
Karen Warren• Aug. 9, 2019
Mario was absolutely fantastic, well presented and very sensitive to the occassion, my father's funeral. Mario did my dad proud and it was so moving that I'm sure there wasn't a dry eye in the place. Mario's communication was impecable and he was very attentive to detail.
- How long do you play for?Can be for the day depending on the event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?Only a place for me to stand with my bagpipes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will try and learn it prior to the engagement. If not, I shall let you know.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I am happy to go with the flow and take breaks when I am not needed
Accompanying bagpipe playing to a variety of scnnarious. Be it wedding, funerals, burns or partys, I can play. Wide variety of tunes for any occasion. If there are specific tunes you would like me to play, I am happy to learn them previously before the event.