The foundations of Aurelia's musicianship are solely classical, as a trained Soprano and pianist she has been heavily influenced by composers such as Giuseppe Tartini, Johannes Brahms and Frédéric Chopin. Aurelia also has a profound fascination with neo-classical music which has inspired her own fusion between operatic singing and contemporary music.
Aurelia is also a songwriter who possesses an adept musical ability in composition, acquiring her aptitude from an early age. Aurelia now obtains a diverse portfolio demonstrating her proficiency across multiple genres. Writing operatic arias, however, is only part of her composing career. With composition at heart, Aurelia has channelled her training into the songwriting world which has allow her to compose a hybrid of genres including pop, EDM, rock, country and cinematic music. Her ability is now being uncovered here on the 'Macwood' website: www.macwoodmusic.co.uk.
Aurelia has recently worked with Yoad Nevo at Nevo Sound Studios, in the heart of London. Nevo has had over thirty no.1 singles, more than fifty top 10 albums and over sixty top 10 singles worldwide. He has worked with a diverse range of artists and has countless chart topping success from working on singles and albums with artists such as Sia, Moby, Dandy Warhols, Pet Shop Boys’, Morchebba, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Girls Aloud and Goldfapp.
Aurelia has also worked with Baer also known as Sabrina Chang who has worked with Grammy nominated & Platinum selling writers and producers such as David “DQ” Quinones (Beyoncé), Susan Rogers (Prince), and Neal Pogue (Nicki Minaj, Janelle Monae), as well as artists such as Demi Lovato, Pia Mia, Becky G and Ayden.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?weddings, charity events, receptions, private parties.
- How long do you play for?however long you need!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA however no lighting!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?no
- How much space do you require?Not a lot! About 1 metre by 1 metre.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! I can sing any song!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?a 15min break every 40mins!
I can take requests of any song you desire - even in different languages! I'm more than happy to tailor the music and style to what you desire.