An experienced versatile musician, I play for weddings, private parties, corporate events.
I use professionally recorded backing tracks and play a wide variety of music. Classical, Pop, Show tunes, Folk.
I can also team up with a young female violinist, harpist or pianist as a duo.
I travel up to 100 miles from my home in Bolsover.
Lilia Rathaur• 6 Oct 2018
Fantastic performance , absolutely breathtakingly beautiful !!
Peter Lee• 18 Aug 2018
The mood was perfectly set for our silver wedding anniversary garden party by a performer par excellence. Arjays was in fine form and was appreciated by everyone. It was fun when at time of leaving, Arjays pulled out his violin again responding to guest's passing request for a jig, the latter proceeding to dance! Our musician is Mr Friendly and Mr Amenable.
Tracey Parramore• 23 Aug 2016
Arjays was wonderful such a pleasure to have at our wedding. They both played wonderfully and would recommend them without question. They made the day all the more special. Wonderful and a huge thankyou.
Louise Pearson• 19 Apr 2019
Arjays was punctual, professional and played beautifully. Myself and my husband would definitely recommend Arjays for any weddings and events
ifza• 12 Jul 2016
- How long do you play for?It varies, and is open to discussion. Mostly sets of up to 45 or 50 mins, although I can play longer without a break.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA when needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Just enough to stand in
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably, please ask.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the job circumstances.
Current published set list. This is being added to regularly.
Aa Bhi Ja
Aaj Ki Raat
Aaj Main Upar
Agar Tum Mil
Agar Tum Saath Ho
Arey Ye Kya Hua
Baaton Ko Teri