Ariori strings provide top quality string music in the London and Essex region.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We cover all sorts of events from weddings, bar mitzvahs, funerals and family events through to business functions, corporate parties and product launches.
- How long do you play for?Our standard full package is up to three hours but we are able to stay on longer if requested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?As an acoustic set we do not require a PA system. We do not provide our own lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are union members and fortunately, as an acoustic set, we do not need PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?The duo needs two armless chairs with space to play either side. If you choose to hire a larger ensemble we will require more space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Our repertoire list is extensive so we are likely to already have most popular choices. If there is a particular song you would like that's not in our repertoire there will be an additional charge of £30 per song to cover arrangement costs. We do however, need at least a month's notice to be able to arrange this.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will tend to take a break of 5 - 10 minutes after every 45 minute set.
Violinist, Melinda Blackman and cellist James Greenfield enjoy playing a wide variety of music together. From classical and folk to tango and pop, they will provide the perfect entertainment for your event.