Appetite Catering ltd
Michelin-trained chef bringing locally sourced, seasonal ingredients to your home, Ian Huckstep will create a unique fine-dining experience for you, your family & friends.
Louise Campbell• 31 Jul 2019
Best dinner party, fantastic food and service and attention to detail, would 100% use them again. Highly Recommend.
Louise Campbell• 31 Jul 2019
We had an absolutely brilliant dinner party experience with Ian and Jenny catering/waiting on us hand and foot; the food was incredible, so tasty and very good value for money. It also helps that they make a fantastic team and the attention to detail was commendable. The whole dinner party from start to finish was a real delight and I am looking forward to the next one already!
Anonymous User• 16 Feb 2019
We had a wonderful dinner provided by Appetite Catering. They served a main course favourite of mine 'Beef Wellington'. The beef was cooked just right, a little pink in the centre encased in a tasty pastry, delicious! and served on hot plates! For dessert, we had a buttery brioche (pan Perdue) with strawberries and ice cream, finger licking good!!
For your dinner parties I would highly recommend this caterer for their reliable efficient service and attention to detail.
Miranda, Hitchen Rugby Club• 11 May 2019
I hired Appetite Catering to cater for the Hitchin Rugby Club Senior End of Season Awards Dinner & Dance in May this year. The event was attended by 120 people and Ian, Jenny and their serving staff did a fabulous job. Ian and Jenny are personable, professional and easy to work with, adapting to the clients requirements. The food was beautifully presented, absolutely delicious and the timing of the service was immaculate. Service was very good value for money and the staff were professional, eff...
Anonymous User• 21 Dec 2018
We were recommended Ian the Chef for a small office Dinner We wanted something unique special and personal for 10 people
He suggested a 7 course tasting menu which was fabulous delicious and something we wouldnt have decided upon ourselves Everyone was was delighted by the choice
This was so much better than a restaurant far better value We chose our own wines based on the menu selection but Ian was happy to suggest and supply the wines if we wanted
The whole experience was wonderful ...
- What services do you offer?Private chef, event catering & waitress service
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Event to be held in your own home
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Bespoke menu designed according to seasonal availability. Client preferences & special requests will be discussed at an initial planning meeting.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Modern British, Classic French, Italian, Southern American, Pan-Asian
- Do you offer special menus?Bespoke menus designed for each unique occasion.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Can be sourced on your behalf from local trusted & reputable cake artisans
- How does the open bar work?Drink to be supplied by client
- What is included in the menu?Subject to client requirements & seasonal availability
Personal chef. Private dining, special event catering