Lively experienced solo musician signed to BFS records, professional recording artist perfect for any occasion with a huge repertoire of covers from the 50’s to modern day hits also a song writer with huge library of own music.
David Rees• 14 Jul 2018
Andy was really good, very helpful and friendly and he went down well with everyone. We will certainly use him again in the future. He has a really good voice and sang a good range of songs from over the decades which suited us perfectly. Would certainly recommend him.
Paul• 9 Jan 2018
Andy is a top performer. He reads the room well and interacts with the crowd brilliantly. I haven't been to a gig where he didn't have the crowd whipped up into a frenzy. He's very professional and is always adding to his act to keep his followers fully entertained. He's also a nice guy on and off stage and is very approachable. Highly recommended.
Mike• 9 Jan 2018
An extremely hard working and talented singer/songwriter who I have had the pleasure of seeing on a number of occassions and who has played live on my radio show too. He is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet in the music business.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If it’s 2 x 45 minute sets standard break is 30 minuets in between sets, if 3 x 45s additional 20 minute break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will look at the chords in the break, there’s a good chance I’m able to play it...if I know the song there’s a very good chance...if not I will definitely be able to play your song via my phone through the p.a in the break :)
- How much space do you require?I’ve squeezed into some pretty small spaces, not that much really :)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Usual is 2 x 45 minutes 3 x 45 maximum
Sing along hits from the 50’s to modern day.