Andrew Small is an Essex-based professional musician. He currently plays approximately 90-100 events per year, including Weddings, Parties and Corporate Events.
After graduating from Coventry University in 2010 with an Upper Second Class degree in Music Composition, he started performing in local clubs and pubs. He then went on to performing at Weddings and Corporate events as a solo act and with his function band, Happy Hour, playing approximately 80-90 events per year. Andrew then decided to be a full-time soloist in 2016.
Andrew has worked with a number of well known singers including Kerry Ellis, Chesney Hawkes, Kim Wilde, Kiki Dee and Pixie Lott
Andy has also performed at a number of prestigious venues including the Royal Albert Hall, The O2 Arena and Wembley Stadium. He has also made a number of television performances including productions on BBC1, ITV and Channel 4.
He is extremely versatile and flexible, with a large repertoire to choose from to make your event extrao...
Rebecca Lawson• 29 Sep 2018
I hired Andrew to play at our wedding reception at the end of September. I had come across Andrew while searching though all the musicians on the internet in my area. The minute I listened to his demos I knew he was the one I wanted and lucky for us he was available! Andrew was great at communicating during the booking process. I was so excited to have him come to our reception but he was more amazing than we could of imagined!! Andrew literally made it a night to remember..All our guests loved ...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings
- Who are your previous clients?Aldwickbury Park Golf Club Alton Towers Hotel BBC Cancer Research Canterbury College Canterbury University China Fleet Country Club Compton Verney Art Gallery Council House Nottingham Coventry football stadium Eastington Hall Edinbrough University Epsom downs race course Flicks Nightclub Sleaford Ghyll Manor Great Fosters Hotel Hedingham Castle Italy Festival ITV Langdon Hall Hotel Laurel Farm Buckinghamshire Lords Golf And Country Club Malta Festival Sponsored by Budweiser Marriott Hotel Leicester Mezzaluna Bar Cheshire Milton Keynes Football Stadium MTV Notley Abbey Park Plaza Hotel London Penny Hill Park Hotel Pinewood studios Priory Park Southend-On-Sea RAF Brampton RAF Shawbury Rayleigh Mill Rookery Hall Hotel Secruitas Sixways rugby stadium Sky Sony SS Great Britain Suffolk Show The Gherkin The Groucho Club The Hilton The Hilton Hotel London The Lawns The London Irish Centre The Marriot Hotel The OXO tower The Royal Automotive Club The Royal Burnham Yacht Club Truro Theatre Cornwall Walkabout & Bar Risa’s all over the UK Wentworth golf club West Essex Golf Club West Sands Selsey York Road School Kent Zizzi Resteraunt
- How long do you play for?standard price includes 2x45 min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Ideally, 3mx3m with a 7ft height clearance. However, I can pretty much work with anything but I'll need to know beforehand.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I can learn requests. Unless I feel it won't suit my vocal (whitney Houston for example). But I'll do my best. Alternatively, I can play song requests in the optional DJ package.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally, one break for approx 15mins to 30 minutes.
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Rock Around The Clock – Bill Haley And The Comets
I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
Eight Days A Week – The Beatles
Back In The USSR – The Beatles