International Tenor available for Weddings, Christenings, Funerals, Awards Ceremonies, Choral concerts, Recitals and Opera.
Laura• 14 Jun 2018
We held an Italian evening and Andrew and Claudio, his accordionist,were amazing and made the night really special for everyone who came. They were very professional and on time which made the night run smooth. We would definitely book them again.
Beth - The Ship Hotel - Italian Evening• 27 Jul 2018
Excellent evening. Very professional. Amazing voice.
Mike Dewis• 8 Dec 2018
Andrew sang brilliantly at the concert we did together in Shropshire in December.
Denise• 17 Sep 2018
Roy and I wanted to thank you for making his birthday special. It will be one he will remember. We have so many amazing comments on Andrew’s singing and the evening. Thank you once again.
Sheila• 12 May 2018
Our thanks to you and Sarah-Jane for your performances on Saturday for our birthday party. Many people spoke to me about how they had enjoyed the music. For us, the singing just made the evening very special for us. Many of those who didn't appear back into the front marquee for the second set were in fact still listening from further back, but hadn't wanted to disturb or interrupt the performance with their chatting to old friends they hadn't seen for a while. So they too were telling me how th...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the client request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I am always happy to learn new songs if it is suitable for my voice.
- How much space do you require?Space to stand and room for piano/accompanist.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I do not require PA as I don't perform with backing tracks. I can provide a digital piano and pianist or other musician to accompany.
- How long do you play for?For recitals normally 1 x 45 minute and 1 x 30 minute half. For private events to suit the client, anything from 10 minutes to 40 minutes.
- Who are your previous clients?English Touring Opera, St John's, Smith Square (London), Aix en Provence Festival, Batignano Opera Festival, concerts and events throughout Europe (Vienna, Venice, Paris, Genoa, Lake Como, Wexford, Dublin and many more.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I perform at weddings, functions, corporate events, in recitals, opera and with choirs and orchestras.
I can perform with Piano, Accordion, Classical guitar, string quartet, organ or harp.
I perform Classical music and opera and have a large repertoire. Examples include :