International Tenor available for Weddings, Christenings, Funerals, Awards Ceremonies, Choral concerts, Recitals and Opera.
Mike Dewis• Dec. 8, 2018
Andrew sang brilliantly at the concert we did together in Shropshire in December.
Liz• Nov. 1, 2018
Just want to say a massive thank-you. It was perfect. So many people commented on your amazing voice. Thank you so much.
Denise• Sept. 17, 2018
Roy and I wanted to thank you for making his birthday special. It will be one he will remember. We have so many amazing comments on Andrew’s singing and the evening. Thank you once again.
Vicki• Sept. 14, 2018
I just wanted to thank you and Andrew for the performance he gave on our wedding day. He was just great and slid into place unnoticed until he struck up his wonderful music. So to you both many thanks and I will certainly recommend you should anyone have a need for a tenor.
Sue - Surprise Birthday Dinner• Sept. 1, 2018
What a stunning, professional rendition. Everyone was overwhelmed, and enjoyed the whole performance.
Beth - The Ship Hotel - Italian Evening• July 27, 2018
Excellent evening. Very professional. Amazing voice.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I perform at weddings, functions, corporate events, in recitals, opera and with choirs and orchestras.
- Who are your previous clients?English Touring Opera, St John's, Smith Square (London), Aix en Provence Festival, Batignano Opera Festival, concerts and events throughout Europe (Vienna, Venice, Paris, Genoa, Lake Como, Wexford, Dublin and many more.
- How long do you play for?For recitals normally 1 x 45 minute and 1 x 30 minute half. For private events to suit the client, anything from 10 minutes to 40 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I do not require PA as I don't perform with backing tracks. I can provide a digital piano and pianist or other musician to accompany.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Space to stand and room for piano/accompanist.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I am always happy to learn new songs if it is suitable for my voice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the client request.
I can perform with Piano, Accordion, Classical guitar, string quartet, organ or harp.
I perform Classical music and opera and have a large repertoire. Examples include :
L’alba separa dalla luce l’ombra
De Curtis Torna a Sorriento
Non ti scordar di me
Tu ca nun chiagne
Voce ‘e notte
Di Capua O sole mio
I’ te vurria vasa
De Crescenzo Rondine al nido
Bixio Parlami D’amore Mariu
Cioffi Na sera e Maggio
Cardilo Core ‘ngrato (Catari, catari)
Guy D’Hardelot For you alone
Brodsky Be my love
Gastaldon Musica prohibita
Glover The Rose of Tralee
Traditional Danny Boy
Bernstein Maria (West Side Story)
Donizetti Una furtiva lagrima (L’Elisir d’amore)
Puccini E luce van le stelle
Bizet La fleur (Carmen)
Mozart Il mio Tesoro (Don Giovanni)
Dalla sua pace “
Dies bildnis (Magic Flute)
Massenet Pourquoi me réveiller (Werther)
Verdi La donne e mobile (Rigoletto)
Questo e quella
A la paterno mano (Macbeth)
Quando le sere al placido (Luisa Miller)
De miei bollenti spiriti (La Traviata)
Puccini Addio fiorito asil (Madama Butterfly)
Giordano Amor ti vieta (Fedora)
Gounod Ah leve toi soleille (Romeo et Juliette)
Lalo Aubade (Le Roi D’Ys)
Lehar You are my heart’s delight
Von Flotow Ma appari (Martha)