I'm a 24 year old piano-vocalist from Dallas, Texas who just moved to Manchester. Specialising in foot-stomping piano-bar music as well as classy softer dinner crooning, I've been a performer for almost a decade now, and sing and play from time to time on cruise ships.
- Who are your previous clients?Royal Caribbean Cruises , Norwegian Cruise Lines , TUI , The Salford Arms , The English Lounge, Manchester235 Casino
- How long do you play for?I can play until the cows come home, so long as there are a few breaks in between.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I own a Mackie Thump SRM 350 1000W PA speaker, as well as a Yamaha P125 digital keyboard.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you let me know the song an hour or so in advance, I could learn at least the gist of it. If you let me know the song a couple days in advance, I will have it entirely ironed out an learned.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I don't often like taking breaks, but I understand they are necessary for some venues. The only instance where breaks would be absolutely necessary is if I'm performing a 4+ hour show.. inc which case I would need at least two 15 minute breaks.
Can provide musical piano entertainment from the 40's to today. Songs such as:
-When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars
-Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
-Demons by Imagine Dragons
-Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana
-Always On My Mind by Willie Nelson
-You Make Me Feel So Young by Frank Sinatra
-Old Time Rock n' Roll by Bob Seeger
-Your Song by Elton John
-Piano Man by Billy Joel (of course)
-Total Eclipse of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler
-Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
-You've Lost That Loving Feeling by The Righteous Brothers
-Cry to Me by Solomon Burke
and many more!