I am a pianist based in Glasgow, and available throughout central Scotland, for weddings, piano bars, corporate events, parties, etc.
With over 20 years' professional experience, I cover a wide variety of musical tastes and styles, and can tailor a programme of music to suit any occasion. I can provide my own high-quality digital piano and PA system, if required. While classically-trained, I am equally at home with pop, rock, jazz, musical theatre, film scores, and many other styles.
I form one half of an exciting new piano-vocal duo, which is also available for weddings, piano-bars, etc : further details are available on request.
Laura Greene• 13 Oct 2018
Andrew did an amazing job and we were both very happy with the music. Had so many compliments, will definitely recommend for the future :)
Catherine - Wedding, Autigny-la-Tour, France, Sept 2017• 12 Nov 2017
We are very grateful for Andrew’s talent and skill. His sensitive piano playing enriched our daughter’s wedding ceremony. Great talent! Brilliant!
Rachel• 10 Aug 2018
A truly amazing person and great communication on the run up to our big day. Highly recommended. Thanks once again for an amazing performance.
Clemence and Ben - Wedding, Autigny-la-Tour, France• 28 Oct 2017
A thousand thanks to Andrew for his immense talent, his kindness and professionalism! You enchanted our ceremony, beyond all our expectations!
Vicki Harrison, Head of Food and Beverage, Loch Lomond Golf Club• 26 Nov 2017
Andrew has played at Loch Lomond golf club on numerous occasions and exceeded all of our guests expectations - professional, friendly, reliable and above all, a pleasure to listen to. Without hesitation, I would recommend highly. Thank you Andrew for making our members' experience exceptional.
- How long do you play for?Variable, and would depend on your event - I am very flexible, so it could be anything from ten minutes to 5 hours! Pricing would be set accordingly.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own high-quality digital piano, and PA system. If your venue has its own piano, in good condition, then I am equally happy to use theirs. I usually charge a small extra fee (around £40), to bring my own piano/PA-system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?Typically, around 2 metres by 2 metres.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With some advance notice, I am always very happy to learn two or three special requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Variable, according to your event. I would normally take a break if playing for 2 hours or more, for around 15 minutes.
Modern Pop / Contemporary :
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
All of Me - John Legend
Amelie : Comptine d'un autre ete - Tiersen
Amelie : La Valse d'Amelie - Tiersen
Angels - Robbie Williams