Ana and Fia
Mother & daughter duo singing sensation, as seen on Britain's Got Talent Season 10 on ITV (Semifinalists). Have appeared on ITV2's spin off show Britain's Got MORE Talent and ITV Breakfast Show Lorraine.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A mother and daughter singing duet act that came to international attention when we appeared as contestants on the TV program Britain's Got Talent on May 14th, 2016 singing "Tell Him" from Barbra Straissand ft. Celine Dion. We received a massive response and standing ovation from the Judges (Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon, David Walliams) and thousands of BGT fans in the audience at Dominion Theatre, London. Got into BGMT (Britain's Got More Talent) show with Stephen Mulhern, also went to interview with Lorraine's show on ITV. We returned for the LIVE Semifinal of Britain's Got Talent, singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Middler on ITV, May 26th, 2016. Since appearing on the show, we have performed on the 'Talents of Britain tour' at various locations around the UK and since we are Domestic Violence Survivors, we have been active in raising awareness of domestic abuse by supporting Women's Aid and participating in Breaking The Silence UK.
- What are the highlights of your career?Semi finalist Britain’s Got Talent Series 10.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Duet mother and daughter.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All kind of events.
- Who are your previous clients?Milsoms Kesgrave hotel, some theatres around uk for Talent of Britain’s tour 2017/2018, some local pubs/bars/restaurants.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash
- How long do you play for?Depends on occasion.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?Flexible
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, will try to find it and play for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Negotiable
All kind of song - music old and new.
Wedding, ceremony, gathering, anniversary, birthday, summer party, house party, pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants, hotel.