Almaz write & perform Jazz, Blues & Swing from 1920’s to modern day.
Having both played in various band outfits for over 15 years, the duo formed late in 2017.
Barny has a history of playing blues, Joanne’s history is in fronting various pop and rock bands.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live Guitar & Vocal Duo with Various Trio Options
- What are the highlights of your career?Joanne received a Song Writing Award presented at Bafta in London in 2007
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The Duo and Trio (with Bass) all share the same address and so we are able to work together, travel together and be available at short notice. Another advantage for the client is that we are able to dedicate time as a team to create an individual package of music for the moment and not just a standard set chosen by the band. (Though we love these gigs too).
- What kind of events do you usually serve?As full time musicians we have played a diverse range of gigs. Almaz create music for the moment so anything from a one song proposal to a theatre event and just about everything in between.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Card Payments. Cash Cheque Apple Apay or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Up to 4 hours live performance available
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No lighting. Own PA for intimate or larger performances dependent on requirements
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both.
- How much space do you require?15ft by 10ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 15 minutes per 30-60 minute session
Up to 4 hours of live performance avaialanle. Jazz & Blues Duo.