All Things Swing
Typically - 2 x 45-60 minutes, 3 x 30 minutes or 1 x 75-90 minutes.
However, I am more than happy to provide a performance tailored to suit your needs.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding, Private functions and Corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?Radio 5 Live Marriott Hotels Lowry Hotel Manchester Gay Pride Macmillan Nurses Village Hotels Cheshire Police Hard Rock Cafe Grosvenor Casinos Haven Holiday Parks BBC Help for Heroes Bupa ITV Blackburn Rovers FC Manchester City FC Manchester United FC Bolton Wanderers FC Morrisons Sky TV Charnock Farm Wedding Events
- How long do you play for?Performance Times: Typically - 2 x 45-60 minutes, 3 x 30 minutes or 1 x 75-90 minutes. However, I am more than happy to provide a performance tailored to suit your needs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Full PA, listing and backdrop, if suitable
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. PLI and PAT tested. Certificates available is requested
- How much space do you require?Ideally a minimum of 3m although happy to utilise the space available
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given notice, yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 30 mins although, again, happy to play straight through with no breaks if that's what you would like.
Ain't that a kick in the head
All I do is dream of you
All of me
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
Beyond the sea
Can't take my eyes off you
Come fly wth me
Crazy little thing called love