Hi, I’m Alex Sladman and here are 3 things I can do for your next event:
- Bring people together and quickly break the ice between them with engaging close up magic
- Make your event stand out by filling it with moments of astonishment that make your guests feel like kids again
- Create a magical atmosphere making sure that attendees will remember what a great time they had at your event long after it is over
How do I make this happen?
Step 1: Approach groups or tables of people and politely introduce myself
Step 2: Use a combination of sleight of hand, misdirection and charming personality to create magical experiences
Step 3: Encourage more people around me to join by involving them in the performance
Step 4: This group is now having a great time and bonding over a unique experience they have just shared
Step 5: Time to move on to the next group and entertain more people!
Feel free to contact me with any questions and let's add a touch of magic to your event!
Services From Alex Sladman
Magical Wedding Package
Close-Up Walk-Around Magic
- Do you do open-air acts?The answer would be yes most of the time, but please confirm with me before booking.
- How long is the act?2 hours is the most popular option; however, I have performed for anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before.
- What type of magic do you performWhile I specialise in card magic, you will find me performing with a variety of other objects including coins, rubber bands, smartphones and even your minds!
- Will your magic suit my event?While all my magic is kid friendly and I welcome everyone to participate, it is mostly targeted at an adult audience. Therefore, if you are considering booking me for a kids party, I recommend looking for a specialised kids entertainer instead.
- How many people will you perform for?There are no limits for the number of people at your event; however, to ensure the up-close personal magical experience for your guests, I usually perform to groups of no more than 8-10 people at a time. So if you are expecting more than 60 attendees, I recommend booking me for at least 2 hours to make sure most of the guests get to experience a little bit of magic.
Close-Up Interactive Magical Entertainment