Based in Coventry, UK - Alex landed swiftly on the music scene in 2016 after winning the well-respected “Grosvenor’s Top Talent” competition with his own acoustic rendition of the chart-topping “Firestone” by Kygo. Since then he has secured a local and national following, and is being booked internationally to play at various types of events.
His unique tone, charm, and acoustic creativity make him a must-hear!
Alex has also written & composed his own music, releasing songs onto iTunes, Spotify and all other major platforms.
Amy Lawrence• Jan. 15, 2020
Alex was amazing! Everyone at the event enjoyed Alex's singing so glad we booked him for our event! Very professional and great entertainment for all.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Christenings, Birthday Parties, Charity Events
- Who are your previous clients?Ultra Events, Free Radio, Fresh UK Radio
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA system, yes. Lighting, no (never needed it)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes & Yes
- How much space do you require?Maybe slightly less than a DJ would
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! I've learnt lyrics in different languages before for couples. With enough notice I can learn anything!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 or 2 depending on set lengths. And break length usually no more than 10 mins, unless defined with the couple beforehand. (Some like to split sets an hour apart etc.)
- Do you have social media pages I can check out?Yes! Of course - I have a load of content on my Facebook and Instagram pages; just search @AlexNormanUK
Ceremony entertainment - including aisle walks
Up to 3hrs acoustic covers of popular songs, old and new. This can be divided up into separate sets to cover more time!
I can learn absolutely any song you like!