Price from: £250
All quotes includes transport & my own sound equipment, and I will liaise with the wedding planner/venue to take that pressure off you. I also have public liability insurance for up to £1,000,000 and PAT tested equipment.
Acoustic Musician with a wide repertoire to suit all crowds. Always Dresses smart and guaranteed to impress your guests.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Christenings, Birthday Parties, Charity Events
- Who are your previous clients?Ultra Events, Free Radio, Fresh UK Radio
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA system, yes. Lighting, no (never needed it)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes & Yes
- How much space do you require?Maybe slightly less than a DJ would
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! I've learn lyrics in different languages before for couples. With enough notice I can learn anything
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 or 2 depending on set lengths. And break length usually no more than 10 mins, unless defined with the couple beforehand. (Some like to split sets an hour apart etc.)
- Do you have social media pages I can check out?Yes! Of course - I have a load of content on my Facebook and Instagram pages; just search AlexNormanUK
Up to 3hrs acoustic covers of popular songs, old and new.