A Newcastle based magician available for weddings, parties and corporate events around the UK.
Claire Small• 22 May 2017
What can i say had a family bbq about 30 people for my sons 16th . He came and made the day very relaxed fun and mingled with everyone, he spent a little more time on my son who was just blown away, having (aspergers) this really helped him get involved and talked about him over the day, all my guests were well impressed and are looking to go see him in newcastle were he works on saturday nights . Lovely guy down to earth extremly tallented thanks alex for helping make our day special for jay t...
Noreen Talbot• 28 Dec 2016
Everything went to plan excellent service and timing from Alex great nights entertainment ! Thankyou Alex.
- Do you do open-air acts?I can perform outside or indoors.
- How long is the act?Usually people book me for 1 or 2 hours but really it depends on the layout of your evening, how many guests/clients you have and what other things you have going on. I can tailor my effects around your needs
- What type of magic do you performClose-up, table, strolling magic. It's fun, fast and can be enjoyed by groups of people standing or sitting.
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes I can adapt my skills to whoever I meet whether it's children or adults. Also taylor my humour to suit the situation. My act is very versatile.
- How many people will you perform for?I have been knownice to do acts for 2 people up to 1000s. Usuallyfor very big parties I may suggest 2 or more magicians. I can organise this for you.
Magic entertainment at weddings, parties and corporate events.