Alasdair is a 14 year old close up magician based in Wilmslow, His skill and quick-witted personality has impressed many, and even more so when they learn of his age.
Please note that Alasdair currently cannot cater for children's birthday parties.
Kelly Sarah Connolly• 29 Jun 2017
Absolutely amazing and professional, superb, thank you so much
Alan Gardner• 7 Oct 2017
"Alasdair, was very good, and professional for some one so young!
He was on time, polite and entertaining, and we would recommend him to anyone,
He will only get better and better as he gets experience.
Michelle Hurst• 16 Apr 2017
What a pleasure it was to have Alasdair at our party! Extremely talented and professional, yet friendly and approachable, Alasdair entertained and amazed all our guests. I would highly recommend this young man for any event.
Karen Bolton• 6 Mar 2017
Alasdair was booked for my wedding ,he was on time and provided my guests with lots of entertainment and everybody including myself was extremely impressed .I would definitely recommend him.
Helen devine• 28 Feb 2017
Alaisdair was professional, smart, polite and provided amazing magic for our event, we were delighted and wouldn't hesitate to recommend such a fine young magician.
- Do you do open-air acts?I can definately do open air acts if required.
- How long is the act?Considering I perform close up magic, I will perform for individual people or groups. Therefore it Varys how long I would perform for considering the amount of people varies.
- What type of magic do you performI perform a modernised version of close up magic, using everyday objects in my tricks, but I also perform card magic to.
- Will your magic suit my event?More often then not, the answer is yes. If you are not sure feel free to email me and I will try to point you in the right direction.
- How many people will you perform for?I will try to perform for all the guests at your event, but that cannot always be done. If I am booked for an hour and there are 500 people it would be unrealistic to say I would perform for everybody but I'd try to perform for as many people as possible.