Shenanigans Irish Music Duo, consist of Alan playing the Guitar and providing the vocals plus Steve on the fiddle. We are both accomplished musicians and provide a lively and varied evening of Traditional Irish Music ie Songs Jigs and Reels. Book Shenanigans you wont regret it. Below is a recommendation from a satisfied customer.
Shenanigans, Alan and Steve were fantastic. Everyone at our party thoroughly enjoyed their outstanding performance. They are excellent musicians and Alan has a super voice for Irish songs, both soft and strong. Steve's fiddle playing was superb and complemented Alan's voice and guitar. They were happy to play requests from the audience and had a great interaction with the audience. We would definitely book them again as would most of the people present. As someone who goes to a lot of live music events I was really impressed. Book Shenanigans for a great night of entertainment, we all had a wonderful evening, thank you again Alan and Steve!
Another satisfied customer below.
"Our event was brilliant and I just wanted to let you know that the musicians “Shenanigans Irish Music Duo” were absolutely fantastic. The music was spot on – and they had everyone singing along with them. Everyone loved them and I would certainly book them again for any future functions."
Hannah• Oct. 27, 2019
We booked for my son's christening party - The perfect band for a christening! Everyone was up dancing and we even had an impromptu ceilidh at the end! The music made the day - so many positive comments on the band. THANK YOU SHENANIGANS!
Charlie O'Neill• March 18, 2019
Shenanigans were great! They did two 40 minute sets and had music playing in between so there wasn’t any hiccup in the evening. Everyone enjoyed the upbeat tone and we even had some lanky teens attempted Irish dancing. Fabulous addition to the evening.
Billy holt• March 17, 2019
we at marton institute blackpool. were highly delighted with shenanigans two great musicians and nice guys to boot
Alkis skeparnides• Jan. 11, 2019
"Wow. These guys were absolutely amazing and we will be having them back very soon.
I had asked them to play some Irish music at my uncles wake. We had Irish family over who would tell you how it is and they had an amazing time and we’re raving about these two lovely guys who were very professional and polite to our requests.
I was so surprised in how many songs they new and they kept them coming.
Thank you so much guys you were the best part of our day."
Clive Mitchell• Dec. 22, 2018
The lads were great on Saturday. Everybody loved the music and it was a perfect back drop for the night. I would fully recommend this band to anyone. Thanks Alan & Steve you helped make a special night memorable.
Hayley Leech• Nov. 10, 2018
"Absolutely fantastic. The band were brilliant and my Grandad loved it!
Thank you :)"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a Traditional Irish Music Duo Guitar and Fiddle plus Vocals, we promise a lively evening of songs to singalong with and Jigs and Reels/ Waltzes for you to dance to.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being flown out to The Scilly Isles by helicopter to play at The Old Scilonians Club.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a fully professional and reliable, we are fully insured for public liability and our equipment has been pat tested.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Private Parties, Hotels, Holiday Camps, Music Festivals , Corporate Functions,Wakes, Etc.
- Who are your previous clients?The world Irish Heritage Centre in Cheetham Hill Manchester,The Old Hall in Hope, The Cotton Tree in Bollington, The Peaks Hotel in Castleton, The Jolly Sailor in Macclesfield. Cheshire Cheese in Buxton, Hare and Gate in Leek. The Irish Centre Huddersfield, The Folktrain from Manchester to Glossop/Hathersage. The World Irish Heritage Centre in Manchester.
- How can event planners pay for your services?They can pay by bank transfer or Cash.
- How long do you play for?3x40 min spots with breaks. Or 2x45 min spots.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have public liability insurance and our equipment has been pat tested.
- How much space do you require?We do not need a lot of space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Can't say for definite.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We work around the needs of the person who has booked us.
RARE OLD MOUNTAIN DEW, STAR OF THE COUNTY DOWN, PADDY LIE BACK, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY, PADDYS ON THE MOVE AGAIN,
FIELDS OF ATHENRY, BOLD O DONAHUE, MAGGIE, BOYS OF COUNTY ARMAGH, GALWAY SHAWL, GALWAY GIRL, IRISH ROVER, BOYS OF KILLYBEGS, JOHN RYANS POLKA, HILLS OF CONNEMARA, THE HOLY GROUND, IF YOUR IRISH COME INTO THE PARLOUR, MACNAMARA'S BAND, HANNIGANS HOOLEY, HOT ASPHALT, i USED TO LOVE HER, CARRICKFERGUS,
I'M LEAVING TIPPERARY, ROSEVILLE FAIR, SALLY McLENANNE, WHISKY IN THE JAR, TRIP TO DURROW, THE VIRGINIA, DO YOU WANT YOUR OLD LOBBY WASHED DOWN,
GOING TOMORROW, THE JCB SONG, MEET ME ON THE CORNER, THE KING AND QUEEN, McALPINES FUSELLIERS, KATY DALY,, MUIRSHIN DHURKIN, I'LL TELL ME MA,
GRAVEL WALK, FAREWELL TO IRELAND, TAKE ME BACK TO MAYO, DIRTY OLD TOWN, WHEN YOU WERE SWEET SIXTEEN. Etc,