The real Americana experience! Heel-stomping, rip-roaring hoedown fun. Aces High! play a set of the hottest modern and classic country hits! Guaranteed to get your guests up dancing and stompin’ their boots.
Lizzie• June 15, 2019
Absolutely fantastic! The music was so brilliant and got everyone dancing. Every single person that came to the wedding commented on just how great Aces High were. The band members were all so lovely too - highly recommend to anyone considering them for any event! X
Gemma Booker• Feb. 22, 2019
Wow! Where do I start... these guys and girls were amazing from the first email right to the finish. They were very patient, answered the million and one questions I fired at them and remained completely professional throughout. As for getting the party going and everyone having a good night they certainly did that and made my dads birthday party brilliant! Great night had by all. Would highly recommend this band to anyone.
Marcus Harland• July 21, 2018
We booked Aces High! for our Wedding and couldn't have been happier with the choice, they put on an absolutely fantastic performance that everyone wholeheartedly enjoyed.
Alongside the great show, they're easy to speak to, professional and responsive. Planning a Wedding is always a stressful endeavour, and these guys made the music so much easier!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone, many of the guests weren't great country fans, but it's a true testament to Aces High that the whole party was up and dancing all night!"
James and Caroline• Jan. 19, 2018
"Very good and I would highly recommend them for any event. Punctual, polite and enthusiastic. They even brought with them the audio for a song we requested, which they could not play as it was unknown to them.
David Ryan• Aug. 29, 2017
We booked Aces High for our wild west summer ball, booking the band was really easy and straightforward, they was in constant contact and was very helpful with out night as it was all short notice, they turned up and set up without any trouble or disruption to our guests, they play 2 x 1 hour sets, they were absolutely amazing they had every one up dancing, i cannot recommend them enough I will differently be booking them for our next function.
Jane Marson• Aug. 2, 2017
"They were very good. Arrived in good time and were set up before the Event started
Excellent music which got everyone dancing"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Aces High! The real Americana experience! Heel-stomping, rip-roaring hoedown fun. Aces High! play a set of the hottest modern and classic country hits! Guaranteed to get your guests up dancing and stompin’ their boots.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform anywhere from Pubs and Bars to Festivals to Weddings. Genuinely no gig is too big or too small we just love playing.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We are very flexible and aim to make things as easy as possible for clients. We can accept bank transfers, cheques or cash on the day of the event.
- How long do you play for?Our Usual performance time is 2 hours. This can either be split into two 1 hour sets or three 40 minute sets. Longer performance times can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have both but we do not bring lighting to gigs unless requested by client - Lighting would be arranged at an additional fee.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All equipment is PAT tested and we have Public Liability Insurance covering up to £10,000,00.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If given enough time to prepare then damn right we will play it.
On The Road Again
Sweet Home Alabama
The Devil Went Down To Georgia
Life Is A Highway
Drinkin Dark Whiskey
Achey Breaky Heart
A Life That’s Good
King Of The Road
Buy Me A Boat
Same Old Train
Down By The Riverside
Folsom Prison Blues
Ring Of Fire
All My Ex’s Live In Texas
If It Hadn’t Been For Love
Play Something Country
9 to 5
Don’t Come Home A-Drinkin’ (With Lovin’ On Your Mind)
I’m A Ramblin Man
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
Bad Moon Risin
Up On Cripple Creek
Little Lion Man
I Will Wait