Based in South East England, Accordi String Quartet and Trio provide high-quality music for all events including weddings and corporate functions. Using our vast repertoire, we work closely with our clients to provide the perfect playlist for their event.
Individually, members of the Quartet have performed with Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds, The Bootleg Beatles, Andrea Bocelli, Aled Jones, Emeli Sande, Lana del Rey, London Concert Orchestra and Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Venues we have played at include The Naval & Military Club, One Great George Street, The Wallace Collection, Alititude 360, Bury Court Barn, Hartsfield Manor, Brookfield Barn, All Saints' Chapel, Ashdown Park Hotel and Bodelwyddan Castle.
Gareth W• 11 Jan 2018
So grateful to Sheraine and the rest of the quartet for their performance at our wedding. We could not have asked for more and extremely grateful for all their support in song selection. Were willing to look at new pieces for us, which went above and beyond our expectations, highly recommended.
Mark Douglas• 30 Jun 2018
"Accordi String Quartet played at our wedding at Hartsfield Manor recently and without doubt they were one of the best features of the day.
They are the nicest people you can meet. Leading up to the wedding we had a few conversations with Sheraine about playlists and she put us at ease and took all of the stress out of music planning providing some superb recommendations.
Our ceremony was beautiful and the gorgeous music had me in tears before we even walked into the room. They timed it pe...
Alex MB• 29 Apr 2018
The music was absolutely what we were looking for. Just fantastic. I was nearby when you played Cantina Band, and a bunch of other amazing ones.
Chantelle S• 29 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. The music for my entrance was absolutely beautiful, and we loved the Game of Thrones exit music. We have had loads of our friends say how fun it was to start our celebrations. You were professional and so super easy to deal with. Thank you for helping make my day perfect.
Jane T• 10 Sep 2017
Thank you so so much for yesterday. You were absolutely fabulous and I know that everyone thoroughly enjoyed the music. Great selection of tunes!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, birthdays parties.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Up to 4 hours with breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 3m x 3m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you let us know in advance we will make a bespoke arrangement for a small fee.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 minutes for each hour of the booking.
• Adagio-Presto from Summer, The Four Seasons
• Air On The G String - Johann Sebastian Bach
• Allegro from Autumn, The Four Seasons
• Allegro from Spring, The Four Seasons