Based in South East England, Accordi String Quartet and Trio provide high-quality music for all events including weddings and corporate functions. Using our vast repertoire, we work closely with our clients to provide the perfect playlist for their event.
Individually, members of the Quartet have performed with Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds, The Bootleg Beatles, Andrea Bocelli, Aled Jones, Emeli Sande, Lana del Rey, London Concert Orchestra and Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Venues we have played at include The Naval & Military Club, One Great George Street, The Wallace Collection, Alititude 360, Bury Court Barn, Hartsfield Manor, Brookfield Barn, All Saints' Chapel, Ashdown Park Hotel and Bodelwyddan Castle.
Gareth W• 11 Jan 2018
So grateful to Sheraine and the rest of the quartet for their performance at our wedding. We could not have asked for more and extremely grateful for all their support in song selection. Were willing to look at new pieces for us, which went above and beyond our expectations, highly recommended.
Alex Green• 10 May 2019
Accordi String Quartet played at my wedding and were just wonderful. Everyone commented on how amazing it was to have them there and how well they played.
They played all the songs that I requested and just made the day so much more personal and special.
I would recommend them to anyone! A lovely group of women who are extremely talented.
Thank you so much for making my day more special!
Jane T• 10 Sep 2017
Thank you so so much for yesterday. You were absolutely fabulous and I know that everyone thoroughly enjoyed the music. Great selection of tunes!
Chantelle S• 29 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. The music for my entrance was absolutely beautiful, and we loved the Game of Thrones exit music. We have had loads of our friends say how fun it was to start our celebrations. You were professional and so super easy to deal with. Thank you for helping make my day perfect.
Alex MB• 29 Apr 2018
The music was absolutely what we were looking for. Just fantastic. I was nearby when you played Cantina Band, and a bunch of other amazing ones.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 3m x 3m
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, birthdays parties.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 minutes for each hour of the booking.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you let us know in advance we will make a bespoke arrangement for a small fee.
- How long do you play for?Up to 4 hours with breaks.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
• Adagio-Presto from Summer, The Four Seasons
• Air On The G String - Johann Sebastian Bach
• Allegro from Autumn, The Four Seasons
• Allegro from Spring, The Four Seasons