This dynamic ABBA tribute act brings back the magic of the sensational Swedes - ABBA in the most authentic show ever to be seen; Outstanding vocals, stunning costumes and all of ABBA's greatest songs will guarantee a fun filled night of entertainment you won't forget!
The ABBA Chique Tribute Show recreates Abba as they were in their prime; Sexy, energetic and rocking - as anyone who has seen the 1977 film 'ABBA The Movie' will know.
Erica Bergeson• Nov. 21, 2018
"The band was fantastic and even though their start time was delayed at the last minute, they were flexible and still put on a great show. They are very authentic and the guests loved them - even our Swedish guest of honor!
I highly recommend them and would definitely book them again. Five stars all around."
Mike Battisson• Oct. 13, 2018
Abba Chique were simply sensational.
It was difficult to believe that we weren’t listening to the real Abba.
Everybody got into it and there were countless positive comments.
Ainsley in particular did a great job intergrating with the audience and added a touch of humour as well.
Highly professional Group and sometime we might well ask them back.
Jo Kirby• Jan. 13, 2018
"We booked Abba Chique for our joint 50th party after seeing them at a friend’s party.
They did not disappoint! We chose not to tell our guests that we were having an ABBA tribute band - the looks on all their faces were priceless and I would definitely recommend this option if you can manage to keep it quiet.
Everyone commented on how amazing they sounded and looked and they really know how to get the party going!
Even those who claimed they didn’t like ABBA were dancing and singing along - including a group of very cool 15 year old boys (and not so cool 50 year old men)!! We had the most fantastic night and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them or book them again.
Thank you ABBA Chique for making our party such a special night to remember."
Debbie Durrell• Sept. 23, 2017
ABBA Chique were absolutely brilliant, sounded just like the real thing, everyone at our fundraising event had a fantastic time dancing and singing the night away. Thank you sooo much. Definitely would book again xx
Neil Cunningham• Sept. 2, 2017
f-ABBA-lous & F-ABBA-tastic! Thank you for the music! We couldn't have asked for better - amazing performance, as good as the real thing. The band had everyone dancing within seconds and kept going all night. Amazing repertoire, great costumes and a real Abba feel to our Abba Party!
Jeremy Mindell• May 28, 2017
We booked ABBA Chique for my wife's 50th birthday party. Thanks so much for a great night! We had a fantastic time and everybody at the party was raving about the band. You really knew how to get the party going and made it a really fun evening and exceeded all our expectations! I would highly recommend you for any ABBA party!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:ABBA Chique are a professional and authentic tribute to ABBA
- What kind of events do you usually serve?ABBA Chique perform at festivals, corporate events, hotels, parties and weddings
- Who are your previous clients?Past and present clients include: Tej Kohli, Jack Up The 80s, Pride, NFRC, EMC2, IKEA, Q Hotels, Macmillan, Kent Air Ambulance, One Aldwych London, Zeiss, Rendezvous Casinos
- How can event planners pay for your services?We can accept payment via bank transfer or cash at the event
- How long do you play for?Shows can be either 2 x 45 minute performances of ABBA's greatest hits or 1 x 60-75 minutes of the more upbeat numbers
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide all PA equipment and full light show for up to 500 people
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We hold public liability insurance up to 10 million pounds and all of our equipment is yearly PAT tested
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?In a 2 x 45 minute performance we require a 30-40 minute break
2 x 45 minutes or 1 x 60-75 minute performances of ABBA's greatest hits as four piece band or five piece with drummer for bigger events