Aaron James is a Swing, Jazz, Blues, Pop, Soul/Motown, and Classical Singer and Performer, based in Dorset.
Aaron James trained at the Royal Northern College of Music, where he studied Classical Music and Singing, and he has performed in concerts and recitals across the country.
Aaron sings with soul, and has a smooth tone, with warm, rich vocals, which particularly lends itself to the Swing style, but he can sing most all styles, including Pop - old and modern, and Classical. He gives an engaging and entertaining performance.
Aaron performs at Weddings, Parties, Festivals, Dining Events, Hotels, Restaurants and Bar Lounges, where audiences have responded very positively to his voice and performance.
Singers and artists who inspire Aaron, and whose songs he performs include classic swing artists Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Nat King Cole, modern swing legend Michael Bublé, Jazz performers Jamie Cullum and Gregory Porter, as well as Pop/Rock 'n' Roll arists Elvis Presley & The Bea...
Julia• 18 May 2019
Aaron was fabulous for our party, he created a charming atmosphere, and sang beautifully all our favourite songs. He is a very talented young singer. He was a big hit with all the guests, and everyone was talking about his performance. I would certainly book him again! It made for a very memorable evening.
Natalie Hughes• 23 Dec 2018
Aaron has a beautiful velvety tone which exudes warmth and character. His style of singing was remeiniscient of the likes of Elvis Presley, Sinatra and Dean Martin, yet uniquely his own. Very glad we booked him before he hits the big time!
Stephen Martin• 16 Feb 2019
Aaron created a great atmosphere, and performed brilliantly. He has a superb voice. A good mix of crooner-style songs and more upbeat ones, old and new, so everyone could enjoy. He was even able to sing a requested song, which meant a lot to us.
Vince Peters• 29 Dec 2018
An authentic swing voice, an absolute pleasure to listen to, and a great engaging performer.
Beth Harrison• 27 Oct 2018
If you like Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack, you'll adore Aaron. He gave an extremely enjoyable performance, and has a beautiful tone of voice. I'd highy reccommened booking him, he was a real highlight.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Swing Singer with Soul, from Bublé and Sinatra to The Bealtes to Ed Sheeran, Aaron James uniquely covers these greats with his uniquely warm and soulful tone, adding a touch of magic to your special event.
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing in concerts around Europe
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I have a uniquely authentic, soulful and warm tone, and smooth vocals, which clients have complimented me on, which very much lends itself to the swing style, and Michael Bublé stlye songs. I perform the songs with genuine emotion and feeling, and give an engaging performance. I sing the songs with the essence of the aritsts who sang them, but I do not imitate or impersonate, and I have my own unique vocal style, to make the songs feel genuine and heartfelt. I am also able to provide music inbetween my sets, to your specific taste and requirement, to keep the musical vibes going throughout.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Dinners, Private Functions, Hotels, Lounge Bars, Concerts
- Who are your previous clients?Marriott Hotel Bournemouth, Carlton Hotel Bournemouth, Wessex Hotel Bournemouth, Iberostar Playa De Muro, Many private clients' Weddings and Parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Just get in touch through here or email email@example.com
- How long do you play for?My sets range from 30 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes, but let me know your requirements, and I can adapt my performance times
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Just enought to set up two speakers and lighting, and my table for my mixer and laptop, and a spot for me to sing with a microphone.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes sure, just let me know!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If singing for an hour or more, I like to take a short 15-20 minute break after half an hour, but let me know your requirements, and I can work around it!
- Are you able to sing styles other than Swing?Yes, of course, although swing is my main repertoire, I also sing pop (old and modern), acoutsic pop, soul, motown, and classical. Let me know of any specific song requests, which I am more than happy to perform.
- Can you provide music inbetween your sets?Yes, let me know your musical tastes and requirements, and I will sort this
Aaron James - Full Repertoire List
On An Evening In Roma, Dean Martin
That’s Amore, Dean Martin
Everything, Michael Bublé
Crazy Love, Michael Bublé
Haven't Met You Yet, Michael Bublé