The cutting edge of the UK's ceilidh dancing scene!
We're here to give your special event a touch of A3 Ceilidh Band magic - with our exciting music and friendly caller we'll give you a fantastic evening of dancing.
Unlike many ceilidh bands our members are all full time professional musicians.
We provide for those who are new to dancing as well as those with experience.
- How much space do you require?Enough space for the guests to dance! Generally a square yard per person.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?2 x 45min/hour sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Who are your previous clients?Folk Festivals, Ceilidh Clubs, corporate companies and the general public
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Folk Festivals, Corporate Functions
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Folk Festivals and people's special events.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:At the cutting edge of the UK's Ceilidh and Country Dance scene.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Unlike most ceilidh bands of our musicians are professional.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 30min break
We have a large set list of dances and tunes. Favourites include, Strip the Willow, Gay Gordons, Dashing White Sergeant, Cumberland Square Eight and the Virginia Reel.