A La Carta Catering
If you want to spoil and impress your guests but don't want to take chances, your choice must be A La Carta. Our highly trained Head Chef is one of the best qualified and most experienced in the catering community, with a talent for cooking every cuisine to perfection and for any occasion. A La Carta may be small, but with over 30 years in the restaurant and bar trade, you can be guaranteed a friendly, professional, reliable mobile service with delicious food that quite simply speaks for itself! With a 5-star Food Hygiene rating from Trafford Council, you can be assured that your guests and the success of your event is in safe hands. All ages and dietary requirements are catered for and we are happy to provide potential clients with references.
- What services do you offer?A La Carta is a one-stop shop for all catering and bar services. Our events vary in style from street food parties in the middle of a field to top end weddings and other high profile functions. In addition to full service sit down meals, we can supply cold or hot buffets. Where food is to be prepared on site, we can either use a suitable kitchen or cook outdoors using our own equipment. The sky really is the limit. If you want it, we can supply it!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We have access to a number of function facilities and can arrange venue hire as part of our contract.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can prepare off site, on site in suitable facilities, or outdoors on site using our own equipment.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We don't have set menus. We design menus around our clients' tastes and desires so they exactly suit their requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?There is no type of cuisine that we cannot provide. We do it all!
- Do you offer special menus?Every menu is designed around our clients' tastes and desires, so they are all special.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes, if required
- How does the open bar work?Our bar services are subject to our clients' requirements so there is no set way in which they work.
- What is included in the menu?Menus are designed around our clients' requirements so they are all different in terms of what they include.
- Can you supply table linens, crockery and cutlery?Yes, if required
- How environmentally responsible is A La Carta in its operations?When using disposable crockery and cutlery, we only use biodegradable products. We also recycle absolutely everything we can and actively avoid containers which cannot be recycled.
You name it, we can cook it!