Trifonics is an outstanding flute and strings trio with unimaginable performance skills. Being in the UK's premier league of classical musicians, these three ladies have performed on stages all around the world. Not only is this trio what you would imagine a classical performance to be, Trifonics have a specialist skill in being able to sing, dance and interact whilst playing bringing a classical music to a new level. Brought together by meeting whilst busking in the historic Covent Garden, Trifonics have performed regularly in venues around London including 'Villa Di Geggiano' - Chiswick where their rendition of the Can-Can went down a storm. "It was something quite outstanding to watch them dance the Can-Can whilst playing so in tune, including the cellist!" - Elizabeth Rennie. Trifonics also have an extensive repertoire of background music where the harmonious melodies of the flute and strings serenade quietly in the background while people are enjoying their events. Specialising in...
Jos Kelly• 3 May 2018
Wonderful playing and friendly from first correspondence to last note - thank you!
Jodie O'Sullivan• 13 Nov 2016
Trifonics were brilliant. They were very quick with emails before the wedding. During the wedding they were just amazing. I can't thank them enough!!
Noela Ballantyne• 10 Oct 2016
Hi , Thank you so much for playing at our anniversary celebrations. The group arrived on time & were ready to start when requested. I received lots of positive comments on the quality and selection of music and guests asked me how I came in contact with the group . I will certainly recommend Trifonics to my friends . I like the way the group fell into the spirit of the occasion , were quite relaxed and were able to enjoy the special meal.
Once again a very big Thank You for helping to make o...
Jonathan Jones• 14 Dec 2018
Great to work with, provided fantastic background music during the dinner at just the right tone. Adapted there set length to suit the delay in the dinner service. I would highly recommend Trifonics for future events. Thanks Jon
Soroyo Barnes• 3 Nov 2018
Had the violinist playing at my wedding. Brilliant experience. Guest feedback was great. Very professional. Would hire again.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?5 to 10 minutes every 45 minutes/1 hour
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, sometimes for a small extra fee
- How much space do you require?Minimal as we also offer walkabout performances, where we don't require music stands and can move around easily in smaller spaces
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We do not need these
- How long do you play for?Anywhere from 20 minutes to 4+ hours
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, engagememts, corporate events, adult birthday celebrations, children's birthday celebrations, memorial services, funerals, street festivals, busking festivals.
SHOW or WALKABOUT (music from memory)
1st movement, Eine Kleine Naccht Musik - W. A. Mozart
Canon in D - Pachelbel
Bolero - Ravel
Air - Bach
Hungarian Dance no.5 - Brahms