FourFour is an a cappella ensemble specialising in classical choral music.
The group consists of current and ex choral scholars from the University of Cambridge and has experience performing in concerts, services and private functions.
Sarah• 26 Jan 2019
Singers were absolutely fantastic-very beautiful sounds. Lots of friends said how amazing FourFour were and the vicar wanted them to come back as soon as possible!
Helen Callaghan• 24 Aug 2018
It was beyond our expectations, Jonathan arranged 8 singers for us and everyone was full of praise for the choir, the organ music and the quality of the singing. Very well worth it, thank you. bw Helen
Kirsty• 21 Nov 2016
FourFour were very professional and provided an excellent performance, I wouldn't hesitate to book them again for another event. They came across very rehearsed and produced a fantastic sound with great harmonies. Well done and thank you.
- Can you suggest music for our event?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute break every hour.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No, not needed.
- How long do you play for?Up to two x 45 minute sets.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Funerals, Corporate functions, Private parties.
Set lists are tailored to the individual event, but expect music by Palestrina, Monteverdi and Byrd alongside modern classics.