The A Listers
The A-Listers are a contemporary and versatile function and wedding band. With a vast playlist of modern chart hits, as well as classics from the 1950’s through to the 2010's. The band consists of 5 professional and experienced musicians, who have all worked with some of the biggest names in the music business, as well as starring in west end musicals. Our musicians have worked with Jamie Cullum, Alison Moyet, Bjorn Again, Liberty X, Kid Creole and the Coconuts, and INXS to name but a few.
Book us direct and you will be safe in the knowledge that you have booked an experienced, talented, and entertaining band.
The band is available as either a 5 piece band with Female and Male vocals, or a 4 piece band with Male vocals. With the A Listers you get great value for money as we can play up to 3 x 45 minute sets. In addition, they can play extended sets, and if requested can play an additional Jazz/background music set during dinner or a drinks reception, and can even include a DJ in...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Contemporary pop and rock covers band, covering all the big chart hits from the 1960’s through to the 2010’s.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing for the duke and dutchessof Cambridge at a Wedding. Performing At Abbey road studio’s in London, for a music industry conference.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Attention to detail. Quality of PA and sound system. We know which songs will get people dancing.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, military balls, charity balls.
- Who are your previous clients?Abbey Road Studios, GE Money, Butlins, British Army, Nagy, Royal Air Force, Glenlivet.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer preferred, but we can take cash and cheque payments as well.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 60 minute or 3 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Minimum of 4m by 4m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly. If you ask us a few weeks before your event, we may be able to learn it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one or two breaks. Normally between 15 and 30 minutes
Songs from the 2010's
Can’t stop the feeling Justin Timberlake
Hold my hand Jess Glynn’s
Shotgun George Ezra
One Kiss Dua Lipa
All about the Bass Megan Trainor
Uptown Funk Marc Ronson/Bruno Mars...