2 professional musicians that have been performing together for over 10 years, performing in France, Italy, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. These guys will guarantee a night of entertainment with hits from the 1950's
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?50's Flash are happy to work around the host regarding break time. A Minimum of 15 minutes would be preferred
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If its 50's Style then sure the duo will be able to give it their best show to perform the desired tune as long as adequate time has been given for them to learn the song.
- How much space do you require?Adequate space is required for 50's Flash to perform. We are versatile in our set up as long as Mains Power can be supplied.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The Duo have PAT Tested Equipment however do not have Public Liability Insurance
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We Have a High Quality versatile PA system which is suitable to a small intimate room or a hall with capacity over 1500 people.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute Sets or 3 x 1/2 hour sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash post-performance is preferred, however if the event host would like to pay 50's Flash in an alternative way this can be arranged
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Bars, Festivals, Weddings, Functions, Pubs
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professionalism, 10 Years Plus Experience performing to crowds sometimes at 1000+
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring Europe visiting Italy, Germany, Netherlands, France and Belgium in one year !
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional 50's Style Duo guaranteed to stir up nostalgic memories.
50's Classics, Originals, plus 40's & 60's material