Entertaining your guests is important at weddings, corporate events, anniversaries and many other occasions. We are constantly striving to find something that is new, different and totally unique and we've just the thing!
Hiring a singing waiter or chef is an emerging trend that is taking the event and wedding industry by storm – the novelty of having a hidden performer amongst the staff or even the guests who then bursts out into song is very exciting and certainly is the highlight of most events.
We are all professional singer/actors who have a wealth of experience in the entertainment industry.
At some point during your meal we will create a ‘scenario’ that allows us to burst into song and create a real shock to everyone in the room. This leads to an incredible show which takes you and your guests on a journey starting with stunning vocals and leading to a party where everyone is up, dancing and having a great time.
You can choose to have one, two, three or more performers d...
Clive• 19 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for such a fantastic evening, it was the highlight of our night. You both sounded superb and everyone loved you. Highly recommend!
Kirsty & Tom• 12 Jun 2017
I had heard about singing waiters and was really excited to book you at our wedding, but to see and hear you live made the wedding breakfast just fantastic. You were all so funny and the ended just blew us all away. A performance we'll never forget. Thank you!
Barclays Bank• 21 Nov 2017
Thank you Pippa, great to meet you on Tuesday at the Barclays UK event – you all did a super job. The feedback on your performance has been brilliant.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, absolutely.
- What style of music do you offer?Classical, Opera, Jazz, Swing, Pop, Motown, Reggae,
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings mainly, corporate, anniversaries and charity functions.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are very different from most singing waiters in these simple facts; we have an Opera singer, Jazz singer and Pop singer so we combine all 3 genres to create your favourite show through music selected by you. At our last song we will always take off the uniforms to reveal another costume by surprise.
- What are the highlights of your career?We were booked to perform at Barclays bank corporate dinner at the Hilton hotel NEC Birmingham.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are "Secret Singing Waiters".
- How long is the act?The actual singing is usually between 35-45 minutes long. But this can be adapted to suit any event, to make it longer or shorter.
- What other services to you provide?Wedding ceremony, reception drinks, evening entertainment, Britain's got talent singing dog, Buddy.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We don't take a break.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, absolutely.
- How much space do you require?Very little for the PA system and to sing we are mingling between the tables so nothing at all, if there is a stage we will use it, but don't require one.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our eqiptment has been PAT tested with certificates and we have £10 million public liability insurance for every persons involved.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own Bose sound system with radio microphones, plus lights if needed.
- How long do you play for?We start work as part of the waiting team from the moment you enter the event or wedding. At some point during your food we will create a scenario and begin singing for 35-45 minutes.
We cover a large range of music from; Opera, Musical Theatre, Classical, Jazz, Swing, Pop, Motown and Soul. If you'd like a mix of 3 an example of the set list is below, but every event or wedding we ...