Dressed exactly the same as your chosen venues' real waiters our disguised singers help serve the meal
or pre drinks or canapes
When the moment feels right to the complete surprise and delight of your guests they suddenly
burst into song !
They then interact with your guests encouraging them to join in and singalong to their infectious
Roger Key• 21 Sep 2018
First Call's Singing Waiters really finished off my Rotary Club's Annual Black Tie Dinner on a high. Held at Bristol Zoo, we agreed a selection of animal themed songs mixed with well known songs, all with good sing along choruses. The highlight was the finale, everybody joining in to You'll Never Walk Alone. Brilliant!
Julian Franks• 26 Aug 2018
We booked the singing waiters after a recommendation and boy they were right. They were fabulous and really made our reception. Everyone commented on how great they were and them along with the day in general was the best wedding they had ever been too. Definitely recommend them.
Adrian Fielding• 26 Jan 2019
"The Singing waiters closed the show at the end of dinner after a great night and great food they absolutely stole the show and the night,the surprise was fantastic the singing was superb,they got everyone singing and joining in with a full conga around the restaurant.....what a great way to close any event or to really make an event to remember
I would recommend to anyone"
Anonymous User• 8 Sep 2018
"Everyone (including the Staff Team) thought what great entertainment your singing waiters provided.
From the moment they arrived, they were charming, personable and great fun to work with.
The act went down a storm and we all agreed it was the best entertainment we’ve had at Minterne House
(and that’s quite an accolade as we’ve been hosting weddings here for 14 years and seen a lot of entertainment!)"
Anonymous User• 14 Jul 2018
"I can’t thank you and your singing waiters team enough for making my wedding at Priston Mill so fantastic.
My friends and family are still talking now about it being the “Best Wedding Ever” and that the singing waiters were the most amazing thing they have seen at a wedding.
Your guys were so professional, funny, brilliant singers and made all of my guests sing, dance, conga and even cry at the amazing choice of songs. It was such an incredible and emotional moment.
From the shock on their f...
- Who are your previous clients?Our singing waiters have been established for 15 years. our previous clients include 100's of brides/grooms,hotels,manor houses,golf clubs, organisations, corporate companies and celebrities.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The act is suitable for all manner of events in particular Weddings Corporate events Charity fundraisers Private celebrations such as birthdays anniversaries etc Christmas parties Black tie balls Summer parties product launches
- How much space do you require?Just enough space for the number of singers booked to move around the guests while performing
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have full public liability insurance and our equipment is PAT tested
- How long do you play for?Approx half an hour (which is approx eight /nine songs )
Our 15 years established team offer four different singing waiters options
Party (pop) singing waiters
Ratpack/swing singing waiters
Westend to Broadway singing waiters
Opera singing waiters