Price from: £450
A dual fronted Female & Male 1950s style dance band, playing a mix of jivers and strollers from many hit artists of the fifties era, aswel as songs from 1950s revival artists.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Dual fronted 1950s style rock n roll, jive dance band
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Wembley stadium, on a moving train, large events and festivals, Heritage railways and the list goes on
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are fronted by two lead singers one male and one female, making us stand out from the rest with amazing diversity and song choice.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any
- Who are your previous clients?Wembley stadium, Spondon Liberal club, Ibstock Rock n Roll Club, Shackerstone family festival, Ffestiniog railway to name just a small few
- How can event planners pay for your services?PayPal, bank transfer, cash on the night
- How long do you play for?2 x 45min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?4metres x 3metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Just ask us and we will see what we can do!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one break for however long the client wishes
Standard gig 2 x 45min sets
Music provided in between the band