Amp and Decks Entertainment draw on many years of experience as wedding DJ, party DJ and Karaoke host. We are able to help your party become the party that you dream about.
Mrs May• June 22, 2018
Eddie you are absolutely fantastic! Professional, helpful, excellent set up, so reasonably priced and you guided us first timers perfectly through the night � we really couldn’t have chosen anyone better thank you so much �
Mrs May• June 22, 2018
Thank you so much for helping create a smashing evening! Can’t thank you enough!!! No one better
Mr & Mrs Hills• April 7, 2018
Eddie provided our disco and karaoke for our wedding at the weekend. We were both so pleased with how it all went nothing was too much trouble. All our guests commented on how good it was and he was also great with the children there we would highly recommend using Amp and Decks for any event. Thanks again Eddie you were fab Also very reasonably priced compared to others we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Mrs L• March 31, 2018
I can't thank Eddie from Amps and Decks Mobile Disco enough, he did an amazing job as DJ for my Rio Carnival themed birthday on Saturday. I really appreciated the courtesy call in the beginning. And all the details I needed were met plus more. Eddie is a friendly guy and even played music for my 3 year old. A 5* service I would highly recommend Thanks again for a memorable evening
Services From Amp and Decks Entertainment
Your Party DJ
Your Prom Party DJ
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?All our equipment is of professional standard and lighting and sound system are high quality, current and maintained to a high standard. In fact, we challenge you to ask to see some of our old equipment........ there isnt any!!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All equipment is PAT tested and Public Liability insurenace documents are all in date. In addition to this we also ensure DBS/CRB checks are current
- What style of music do you offer?We work with you to ensure your needs and tastes are met. After all, this is your event and it needs to fit your requirements. We will ensure the correct music is selected
- Do you do open-air acts?Being blessed with working in Britain, this also, unfortuantely, brings the curse of unpredictable weather. We are happy to discuss open air events but obviously would need to ensure that suitable precautions are put into place to ensure the safety of the customers and revellers, and also the DJ and the equipment.
- How long is the act?Our magic price guarentees a minimum of a 2 hour performance.
- What type of magic do you performOur spectacular magician performs close up that involves and engages the audience.
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic can suit any event, be it a wedding, corporate event, birthday, prom or just a summer barbeque with your friends, you can all benefit from the wonderous entertainment that will leave you startled.
- How many people will you perform for?The performance type works best with small groups of up to 10. There is no maximum to the number of people we can perform for, however, the more people at the event can dictate how long it takes to perform to all your guests
Set list? What set list??? Every customer is different and so is the party they want, so there is no 'set list'. We work with you to fully understand your needs and wishes so we can provide a dynamic party atmosphere that is as unique as you are. I also can provide a magician, as seen on Britains Got Talent and Good Morning Britain