Würst Brass are a 6-piece brass outfit based in London, made up of students from the world-renowned Guildhall School of Music and Drama. Since the band was established in September 2017, they have become regulars on the London oompah circuit, performing at University events, Weddings, and even travelling further afield to host events in Reading and Kent. The group's trademark mix of traditional German music and high energy covers of pop/dance party classics have proved a hit with audiences all over.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Established in September 2017, Würst Brass are a 6-piece brass outfit made up of students from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at the wedding of Nik and Kris Spindler at the Film Museum in Kennington last year, and playing to a home crowd at GSMD's freshers' week.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer
- How long do you play for?Due to our extensive repertoire, the band are able to play for up to 3 hours (including breaks).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Several members of the band are experienced professional composer/arrangers in their own right, and as such we are able to take requests ahead of time which can be arranged.
Hit Me Baby One More Time
Blame it on the Boogie
Dancing in the Moonlight
Don't Look Back In Anger ...