Wedding And Executive Car Hire
Welcome to Wedding and Executive Car Hire , a family run business for all your wedding car hire needs , located centrally on the Devon Cornwall county line we cover the whole of the southwest as far as Bristol swinging around to the Bournemouth area, we cater for all needs from the shortest booking to day long asian weddings.
All our cars are kept in tip top condition and include a vintage 30s style Beauford convertible four door in old English white and a Bramwith Ford Model A seven seater to match the Beauford, a classic 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback with a very loud tuned 7.4ltr engine and a rare white Mercedes s class [ reg v 121 wed ]
Emma Warburton• June 8, 2019
The car was stunning, the driver was great, complete 5* service, highly recommended.
Joy• April 28, 2018
Excellent. Really lovely
Stef• Nov. 24, 2017
You won't be disappointed. We had the Bramwith 7 seater for our wedding in February. We were well looked after on the day and the communication through out couldn't have been better. Highly recommend!
David• Nov. 24, 2017
Stephanie and I had our wedding on the 12th of August 2016. We hired the Beaufort to take the wedding party to the church and then us to the reception. The car arrived in the morning looking perfect. Graham was fantastic is dealing with the unexpected traffic in Exeter and made sure everything still went to plan. Thank you for making our day special. Mr & Mrs Ryan
Dave• Nov. 24, 2017
"Had the mustang for are wedding on Saturday. Graham was very professional and the car looked amazing.
Mr and Mrs Parker"
- Type of vehicles?Two matching vintage style cars,the Beauford and Bramwith Model A,Classic 1969 Mustang Fastback and Mercedes s class
- About the fleet?We operate our cars full time and not just weekends so if they are not out working we have the time to keep them up to scratch.
- What is included in the wedding package?Ribbons to suit colour theme,neutral parcel shelf flowers,any detours for photos, as it has now become illegal for us to supply alcohol but you are welcome to supply your own.
- Is the car chauffeur driven?yes
- Is there a minimum rental time?No
- Is there a maximum rental time?No
- Are there any additional services?No
- Do you charge per hour or per event?One of charge,if its overruns its not a problem.
Any car you choose can offer multiple transfers to the church or hotel if feasible,our cars only do one wedding on the day and we don't hold to a set time if its over runs or the photos take longer than expected its not a problem.
We offer coloured ribbons to suit your theme and a neutral flower arrangement on the rear parcel shelf if available,umbrellas are also available.