We Do Photography
Verified bookings: 1
Price from: £250
Professional Wedding and Event Photographer.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Engagment Photography, Corporate Photography, Family / Newborn Photography.
- What does the wedding package include?Every event is unique so I tailor my packages and quotes to suit your needs
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?My style is a combination of natural reportage & documentary with formal portraiture.
- What kind of technology do you use?I carry two camera bodies, a range of lenses, and various flashes. I always carry back-ups in case something malfunctions on the day.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I provide clients with a view only highlights gallery of the day. You and your guests can order prints through the gallery at the click of a button.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I aim to have the highlights gallery ready in 2-3 weeks (although in peak season this is not always possible). I deliver all the edited images within a 4 - 6 week timeframe.
- Do you send all the photos taken?On a full-day wedding coverage I can shoot 3000 images. I select the best 500 - 600 which I edit and deliver. As a rule of thumb I deliver 40-60 edited images per hour of coverage. However, this may be lower if there are very few guests.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mainly work alone. For weddings with more than 70 guests I may bring an assistant. This depends on a number of factors such as size of venue and whether there are multiple locations throughout the day.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Although I have never needed a replacement photographer I have several professional photographers who I have worked with before who I can call upon should I need to in an emergency.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I retain the copyright to all the images I create. My clients retain full peronal usage of the images.