VOWS - Vehicles of Wedding Style are rare in the wedding car business. The cars they use are rare and unique and display a level of elegance and romance that is often missing in a wedding car. Their English sports car classics are the supreme way to make your wedding debut, as unique as you yourself are. No doubt, your spouse will enjoy the surprise if you can keep it.
In addition, you will not be restricted to a fixed time limit or a geographical area, so consider the following:
From the church to the reception
From home to the church
Just for fabulous photographs
As a surprise for the groom
Rebecca Jones• Aug. 31, 2017
Absolutely wonderful!! It was the best ride ever to my wedding and a beautiful car!!
Collette Sherwood• June 17, 2017
"very happy with the Aston Martin DB5, driver Peter was early which allowed plenty of time for photos.
Would be happy to use them again, good value for money."
- Type of vehicles?1966 Aston Martin DB6 Old English White, seats 3 adults maximum 1965 Jensen CV8 Boticelli Blue, seats 3 adults maximum
- About the fleet?Both cars are rare and exclusive - rarely seen
- What is included in the wedding package?Ribbons of your choice. Chauffer A beautiful classic car
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes
- Is there a minimum rental time?There is no minimum rental time, but there is a minimum charge of 1 hours hire or part thereof. We aim to be as bespoke and flexible as possible.
- Is there a maximum rental time?There is no maximum rental time but we charge for the time you use the car for - from pick up to drop off. We aim to be as bespoke and flexible as possible.
- Are there any additional services?We can provide flowers, champagne or other extras to enhance your VOWS experience
- Do you charge per hour or per event?Per hour, plus mileage from CM3 each way.
Your chauffeur will deck your chosen car out in the colour ribbons of your choice.
Champagne can also be provided in addition to any other requests to enhance the VOWS experience.
You can choose either or both of these timeless icons of British engineering: the English white 1966 Aston Martin DB6 or the Boticelli blue 1965 Jensen CV8 with red leather interior.