View From The Slow Lane
Wedding transport with a difference. We have 2 fully restored Classic VW Bay window campervans from the 70s and we also have a Split screen VW wedding camper from the 60s, as well as a vintage wedding car, a 1934 Triumph Gloria Tourer; all of our wedding cars are available chauffeur driven. We are based in Forfar, Angus, Scotland.
For weddings we cover Dundee & Angus, most of Fife part of Perthshire and Aberdeenshire.
Lyn• Dec. 25, 2017
We hired Moomin for a mini road trip in July as having a wee adventure in an original VW campervan had been on my bucket list for a long time...and we just loved it.The van itself is gorgeous-so well restored and fitted out inside.It has everything you need which all fits perfectly.Everything about Moomin is completely charming;even trying to find reverse,which we cracked on our last day! You couldn't help but smile as you toodle along the back roads of Scotland enjoying every minute of the view from the slow lane.Thank you Sammy and Colin,it was perfect x
Erin• Dec. 25, 2017
We hired Gloria for our wedding day last weekend in Pitlochry and can’t fault the service we received at all! The car was fab - especially the burgundy colour which matched our wedding theme perfectly (our main reason for picking View from the Slow Lane in the first place!) - and was even kitted out with some champagne and chocolates for after our ceremony which was lovely. Having been unsure whether to arrange a wedding car initially we are so glad we did as it made for a really special drive to the church with my dad and then for after our ceremony with my new husband! Our driver John from Wormit provided us with first class service too. Thank you so much!
- Type of vehicles?Vintage 1934 Triumph Gloria and 3 classic VW Campervans, 2 from the 1970s and a splitscreen from 1967
- About the fleet?3 x VW camper vans that all seat up to 6 passengers. Our vintage car Gloria seats up to 3 passengers and has a cream soft top convertible roof.
- What is included in the wedding package?- Up to 4 hours hire time from initial pickup time - Chauffeur in formal dress - Vehicle decorated with ribbons to match wedding colours where possible - Collection from initial pick up and then transport between ceremony and reception venue -Where both the ceremony and reception take place at the same venue we will include a scenic drive for the newlyweds, a chance for more photos and/ or just a chance to catch up with each other and enjoy a glass of bubbly on us - A bottle of complimentary Prosecco with nibbles of your choice (Handmade choc truffles, Haribo, Strawberries..)
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes
- Is there a minimum rental time?no
- Is there a maximum rental time?4 hours
- Are there any additional services?We welcome all special requests and will try our best to accommodate them.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?Per event
Chauffeur driven wedding transport