We specialise in cooking authentic Spanish paellas, tapas and desserts for weddings, parties and corporate events.
We create huge pans of delicious paella theatre style using the finest ingredients and serve it to your guests piping hot straight from the pan.
We’re very mobile so we can accommodate most locations and venues, as well as open countryside and beaches where we operate outdoors under our own gazebo.
Prices start from just £9 per head for a basic paella, making Vamos Paella an affordable alternative to traditional caterers.
We share a passion for food with a love of Spain and can cater for any number of people anywhere.
Arantza Dawson• Dec. 29, 2017
"When we decided to get married, we thought Paella would be a very good idea to feed our guest as half of them were Spanish and we wanted them to feel as welcome as possible to UK. We then found Vamos Paella and they were very easy to deal with. We went to Melissa's house and she welcome us with lots of lovely food to try and definitely we went home with full belly's and very happy thoughts.
The wedding day was absolutely a successful day!
All our guest were so happy with the food Vamos Paella delivered and very impressed with flavours. The team was fantastic and very professional, they catered to all our needs very well. We had food all day through and we all had such an amazing day!!
Thank you very much to all the team and Melissa for and amazing work!
We highly recommend Vamos paella for any event!
They made our day the best!!!"
Karen Dobres• Dec. 18, 2017
A massive thank you to you guys for tasty and plentiful paella at my party on Saturday evening. It couldn't have been more delicious, and the service was so calm and respectful in the midst of a cheerfully boisterous crowd. Just perfect, couldn't be happier :-)
Georgia Tournay-Godfrey• Nov. 24, 2017
"Could not recommend Vamos enough!! Melissa was so helpful, flexible and above all talented. The food was superb and the staff were so professional.
Put them to the test when we mistakenly sprung our speeches and toasts half an hour early without informing them (due to nervous/ tipsy wedding behaviour!) Incredibly every one of our 100 guests had bubbles in their hands by the end of our v short speeches!
The standard of the food was so high- the venue we chose didn’t even have a proper kitchen so everything had to be made offsite and transported. Absolutely nothing was compromised.
Everyone commented on how delicious the tapas and paella was. Such a lovely and relaxed way to feed wedding guests.
Thanks guys. You made our day extra special"
Fiona Armstrong• Oct. 10, 2017
"We would like to say a big thank you as the party was a great success and everyone commented on how great the paella was. Meriel and Nina were amazing and so professional, the took all the stress out of catering, and everyone loved the food.
Thank you again, the service from beginning to end was fantastic and we will recommend you to anyone looking for catering."
Posy Greany• July 19, 2017
Thank you Melissa and team for such a fabulous service. All 3 paellas were exceptional and we had such lovely feedback from our guests at birthday party for 200 at beachside venue in Brighton. Nothing seemed to phase Melissa in terms of me changing plans and numbers and adding extras at short notice! Melissa also took lots of trouble to go and check out the space at the venue and liaise with the team there so I felt really confident it would all work well and we were really thrilled with the result. Delicious and loads of it and lovely friendly calm staff. Thank you all SO much for making our night so special! Highly recommended.
Chris Hewitt• July 4, 2017
Vamos paella catered at our wedding on the 17th June 2017. They were amazing from start to finish, the tasting and any questions along the way. On the day they were fab particularly in the 30 degree heat. We had so many guest say how fab the food was. All we need now is another party to book them again. Thank you for being a massive part of our day
- What services do you offer?We're mobile caterers, specialising in authentic Spanish paella and tapas catering for weddings, parties and corporate events. We don’t just offer a wedding catering service; we can provide all your wedding extras, such as waiting/bar staff and plate, glass and linen hire.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No; however, we can cater at your venue, whether it's a tipi in a field, a wedding venue, a village hall or your home or office.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. How it works is we arrive around three hours before your guests want to eat. We bring a plain black gazebo, which is 3m x 3m, to cook under and a couple of tables with us to serve from. In terms of power, we're completely self-sufficient as our gas burners run off propane gas bottles and we bring our own battery-powered lighting with us. We can either serve the paellas to guests coming up to the pans, or we can decant the paellas into smaller paella pans - three per table, which are around 30cm in diameter and guests can help themselves.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, absolutely. Just let us know what you're after and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer Spanish tapas and paellas, ranging from canapés, buffet tapas, paellas, salads and breads and desserts. We have five set menus that can be tailored to your event. We use only the best quality produce: our fresh ingredients are local and ethically sourced; we get our Spanish ingredients from Brindisa, based in Borough Market.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes - please ask to see our PDF of our set menus; you can also find these on our website.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can offer croquembouches and stunning cheese towers, beautifully decorated with fresh flowers and fruit.
- How does the open bar work?We can supply the bar staff to run your bar. We're not licensed, so don't provide any alcohol to serve; however, our staff are happy to serve your drinks.
- What is included in the menu?We offer a delicious range of canapés, tapas, paellas, salads, breads and desserts.
Tapas and paella catering