Price from: £1020
Beatles tribute act.
Services From Ultimate Beatles
Ultimate Beatles Tribute Band - 2 x 45 Minutes
You'll find plenty of Beatles tribute acts out there, but few have our experience and reputation, including: - TV and radio appearances, including BBC1's The One Show; - Regular sold-out theatre shows across the UK; - 500+ shows under our belt including weddings, parties, festivals and corporate events; - Playing at venues including The Emirates Stadium, Lords Cricket Ground, Hampton Court Palace and The Hampshire Rose Bowl; - Celebrity clients and audiences including Anna Friel, Bobby Davro, Neil Ruddock, Gillian Taylforth, Denise Lewis, Jeremy Hunt, Tim Rice, Rory Bremner and Krishnan Guru-Murthy; - International appearances including Belgium, France, Holland, Latvia and Lebanon as well as P&O Ferries residencies. Our typical package is 2 x 45 minute sets, but we can discuss your particular needs.
From: £1150 per event
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One of the UK's leading Beatles tributes, available for engagements all over the UK and further afield.
- What are the highlights of your career?Gigs at the Emirates Stadium and Hampshire Rose Bowl, live appearances on BBC 1's The One Show and on BBC radio, and gigs in Beirut, France, Latvia, and on P&O Ferries. Celebrity clients include Anna Friel, Krishan Guru-Murthy and Neil Ruddock. Sell-out theatre and club shows across the UK.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate functions, theatres and clubs, parties and weddings.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minutes, but we can be flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, although we can use venues' equipment if it is sufficient and this may mean a reduced fee.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?At least 4m x 3m performance area, and preferably a stage. For outdoor shows, the stage area must be covered and fully protected from rain.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If The Beatles played it, we've usually already done it at some point, so please ask and we'll do our best.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually at least fifteen minutes between sets.
- What's your rider?A decent meal for four and soft drinks. We'll usually take a beer if you can offer one! Owing to costume changes, we need a separate, secure changing room not accessible to the public/guests and with good lighting and at least one mirror.
All the hits.