I am a full-time professional DJ with over 30 years of experience as both a mobile DJ and nightclub residencies, I am also the owner of TRAX.
I am passionate about my business and make a constant investment in up to date and better equipment, training, and music to give you the best experience.
Weddings are probably the most challenging of events with the different age groups and knowledge of music required. If you are just looking for the cheapest we are probably not for you.
Although we are not the most expensive we give amazing value for money for those who want a top-class quality event and appreciate that this job requires skill and is not something that anyone can do.
All of my packages are smart and up to date using high-quality BOSE Sound System's and superior lighting and laser effects with all messy looking wires hidden, they will look great at your event and in any photographs taken.
There is a whole range of packages available at different prices. Although I have other DJ's that work for me, all Poptop bookings are being worked by me personally.
Services From TRAX Disco Roadshow
Mobile Disco Wedding Package
Mobile Disco Bronze Package
Mobile Disco Silver Package
Mobile Disco TRAX Gold Package
Mobile Disco TRAX Video Disco Package
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have a BOSE 2,000 Watt (RMS) and 4,000 Watt (RMS) Sound System plus an Extra 2 Speaker PA System as Backup or for additional use
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I have both Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment that are updated every year. Certificates are provided directly to your venue upon request.
- What style of music do you offer?I play most styles and genres of music and update my music every week with all of the new UK releases. I specialize in music from the 50's right through to the '80s.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, requests can be made in advance using my Event Planning System that you will be able to log into once you book with me. In the unlikely event that I don't have your track, I will get it. I have never been caught out yet!
- Do you do open-air acts?My equipment is not IP rated to be used outside and I do not do outside events unless it is in a professional Marquee with a proper floor and power supply
TRAX EVENT PLANNER/MUSIC
There is an event planner built into my website. This means that you are given your own personal client login to my website where you can make changes to your booking and set a timeline for your party ie what time buffet is served, any speeches or special requirements, etc. It also allows you and your guests to listen to tracks from my vast database and make music requests. This will give me more of an insight into the type of party you want and enable me to plan a great party for you with the music that you want to hear. We can also accept Spotify Playlists just send us a playlist link.
I of course also welcome requests on the night which I can find very quickly as all of my songs are on a hard drive which I can find by typing the first 3 letters of the title or artist. If you do not wish to book requests in advance I can put my request cards on the tables, this always works well as your guests tend to go with the vibe on the day and make some relevant requests.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE & PAT TESTING
I only use professional Sound & Lighting equipment. All equipment is PAT tested for electrical safety and I have PLI (Public Liability Insurance) to the value of £10 million which is a requirement for me to perform in most hotels and other venues. It also means in the event of an accident I am covered for injury to your guests or damage to the venue which would otherwise fall on your shoulders. Copies of our certificates can be provided directly to your venue upon request.