Hi, I am Tony - known as Tony Morrison Photo. I am a Wedding, Portrait and Event Photographer Covering the West Midlands, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Yorkshire ... and beyond!
One of my earliest memories was my kodak instamatic camera and the pleasure of receiving the prints back through the post … sometime later now and I have photographed weddings & christenings, portraits, products & commercial shoots, theatre & performing art productions, award ceremonies, sporting events and numerous landscapes etc. ... I am now a specialist wedding photographer - please take a look at my work and if you are attracted to it and would like to commission me, do get in touch as it would be great to hear from you - the prices and FAQ sections give an idea of my general charges, but I am much happier putting bespoke packages together for prospective clients so that I can really meet their needs.
I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoyed producing it and many thanks for reading this far!
Services From Tony Morrison Photo
- What services do you offer?Wedding, Portrait, Product, Event, General & Landscape Photographer Covering the West Midlands, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Yorkshire ... and beyond!
- What does the wedding package include?All my wedding packages include: - Initial telephone/skype consultation meeting/s - Private face to face/ telephone/ skype/ face time consultation meeting and follow up as required - All images are professionally edited and colour corrected by Tony Morrison - All edited images uploaded in high and low resolution formats to a secure and password protected client gallery on my website so that you can download them at your leisure. (You can also share this gallery with guests, family and friends if you like) - I will also produce images with different colour editing effects (e.g. an instagramed look, romanticised look, black and white etc.) as well as the more realistically edited colour images - all included in the price. This could give you over 2000 different images to choose from in your final collection - Option to purchase professionally produced prints of any of the images through my website - this includes small, medium and large prints as well as prints on different surfaces (e.g. canvas wraps, block prints etc.) and framed prints - Access to a high-quality range of wedding photos albums that will show your beautiful images off in the best light - I can also include an 'engagement' type pre-wedding portrait shoot ahead of your big day as part of my £500 plus packages at no extra cost. Again, you would have access to the portraits we make in a secure password protected client gallery on my website. This would also give the extra option of using the images in a signing book/frame on the big day if you would like. Please see the prices section for specific details about what else is included in each of my wedding packages
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I absolutely only cover 1 wedding per day - I like to concentrate on quality rather than quantity!
- What style of photos do you take?Depending on what you would like, I aim to take a natural, documentary, candid and reportage approach to covering your wedding I also like to include making beautiful group, couple and individual portraits alongside.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Canon professional level cameras (5DS & 5DmkIVs, lenses (all 'L' series) and lights. I have a full backup kit too in case things stop working - though they never have yet!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, you will have access to all the images we make through secure client galleries on my website - you can download all that you like from there with either a 'one click' download button or individually. You can also pass the gallery details onto friends and family to that they can see you collection at their leisure!
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For a wedding, I aim to deliver the full collection of images to my clients within three weeks of they big day (which can extend to a maximum of four weeks at busy times)… for other work, the delivery time is negotiated during the commissioning process
- Do you send all the photos taken?I provide all the edited shots we made of your big day - there will inevitably be shots we took that don't make the final collection!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I normally work alone but have a network of assistants and 'second shooter' photographers who I can book to shoot your day with me if you like - my prices start at £150 and if you are interested in this, please let me know and it would be a pleasure to provide more details and a bespoke estimate!
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am part of several photography networks … it hasn't happened yet, but if I couldn't cover your event for some emergency, I would initially seek to find a suitable replacement for you from these networks
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?With my wedding photography, I license my clients to print and use the images with their friends and family for free. I retain the copyright to the wedding photographs and also the right to publish them for marketing purposes and also in competitions. I can discuss this in more detail if you are interested. With my other work, again, this is negotiable at the point of commission.