Price from: £950
Vibrant, fun, natural photography shot with the final Album in mind. The album used are the finest in Europe and every look through will bring a tear to your eye.
Services From Tom George Photography
Full Day Wedding Photography
A full day of shooting with no time limits or restrictions. I arrive before your guests and leave right at the very end. This is the best way to ensure that no detail of your big day gets missed. As an experienced documentary Wedding Photographer I know how to cover a wedding under any conditions and can ensure you will receive an album of photo's that show your special day in its best light.
From: £700 per event
- What services do you offer?Local and Destination Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?At least 100 images delivered digitally, or onto USB. The highest quality Wedding album with Layflat pages, Cedar wood base, Litho printing, and all hand stitched. Live Stream of the Ceremony for guests that can't make it. No time limits.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage, documentary style with a vibrant and artful feel. The images tell a story of the day and make the viewer feel as though they were there.
- What kind of technology do you use?2x Nikon Full Frame SLR's with Telephoto and Prime lens'
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. Your own personal FTP site.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?The good ones, yes.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, a number that I trust.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
UK and Destination Wedding Photography