Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Verified bookings: 0
Price from: £850
We are a Luxury Fine Art Destination Wedding, Fashion & Commercial Photography team based in Manchester but travel the world to capture many stories.
- What services do you offer?Photography
- What does the wedding package include?All our packages come with the following: Fully Edited Images. Online image gallery to view, share and order prints. Customised USB stick with all your images Lifetime backup of content
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, we focus on one wedding per day, usually some weddings last for 4 days. Our aim is to focus one memory at a time making sure we are fully focused on documenting your amazing journey rather than worrying about rushing off to the next wedding.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary and Fine Art. Our aim is to tell a story, so from beginning to end your journey is documented to the best of our abilities.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital Cameras along with amazing lighting to create artistic images.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes we put all the images onto a private online gallery which you can access and share with friends and family.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We do state 3 months but have known to deliver faster than this usually within 4 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, however on bigger weddings and depending on your budget I bring in a team to cover the function/wedding.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am very picky on who I choose to pick as a backup photographer. As my heart and passion is to capture memories it is very rare to have a replacement photographer.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. However I do understand certain cultures don't want me to share many images. I usually discuss this before hand as I would like to share the fine art images taken on pre/post weddings and any fine art pics taken on the day.
- Are you insured?Yes. 100% we don't do any work regardless of scale without being fully insured. This is so that both the client and ourselves are protected.