Tim Simpson Photography
I am a creative photographer who take inspiration from many kinds if art and music. I have have been voted in the "Top 10 UK's Best Weeding Photographers" on several occasions and have been invited to join "World Elite Photographers" group.
I like to cover your day in a creative unobtrusive manor, weddings are my passion.
I like to capture the day as it unfolds naturally without interruption by myself. I have 20+ years of experience, have covered over 300 weddings and have never fails to get shots Im proud of, my job still feels like my hobby, I love what I do and hopefully this will come over in your final images.
- What services do you offer?All types of photography, photo booth and videography
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What style of photos do you take?Mostly reportage with around 30 minutes(or more) of a styled shoot after discussions with the client
- What kind of technology do you use?We have 2 of the very best cameras and lenses available each at a wedding. We also use film cameras on request
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes every client gets an online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We provide a blog post of the highlights of the day within one week and the final images 6 weeks later
- Do you send all the photos taken?No we take 2-4000 images, the client gets 600-1200
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a small team which includes 3 qualified photographers with many years experience and also a fashion stylist
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?There are 3 of us and we are also a member of the IPPN network of professional photographers who all help each other if needed(this has never happened)
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, the client gets full printing rights on their images
Wedding and Portrait photography