The Classic 'Popular' Wedding Car Company
At the Classic 'Popular' Wedding Car Company we pride ourselves in offering a professional service which is second to none.
Nothing is too much trouble on your very special day.
We are totally focused to ensure every detail, and personal requests, are delivered to a very high standard.
Enjoy your day with this award winning car which evokes huge memories for the senior members of your party, and is loved by all age groups.
This car is not a Rolls Royce or Bentley but is a very charming , small, cute car in immaculate condition that always puts a smile on peoples faces when seen on the road.
We only have this one car so unfortunately we cannot offer you any other vehicle.
Stephen Poole• May 4, 2019
We were very pleased with the excellent service the Wedding Car Company-gave us. From the first time we contacted you and they contacted us to the event itself, everything was professionally executed . At every stage of the organising we were kept informed and everything went smoothly ; this company is way ahead of the competitors in their field. Thx to you and to them.
Sarah Williams• Aug. 24, 2019
Derrick was so lovely and accommodating, both throughout the booking process and on the day! I would recommend him so so highly to everyone! His car is wonderful and so cute, and the ribbons and parcel shelf floral arrangement added perfectly to the day and to the photos!
A black car with white ribbons is just what a bride needs to stand out from her car - it was perfect!
- Type of vehicles?1955 Ford Popular 103E
- What is included in the wedding package?Full chauffeur service, ribbons and bows on the car
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes
- Is there a minimum rental time?No minimum rental period , minimum charge is £125.00
- Is there a maximum rental time?There is no maximum rental period but there is an hourly charge
- Are there any additional services?Any additional services are considered, just ask.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?Charges are per hour or part of an hour from departure and return to my premises
Chauffer driven car.
Ribbons and bows.
Rear parcel shelf floral display.