Hello my name is Lou and I am the sole proprietor of this great little business. Whatever you're celebrating, a christening, Birthday, engagement, Seasonal holidays, (Relaxed)Wedding's, I can help you make it a great night. If I am DJing I find the best Bookings I have done are the ones where I play a mixture of music, something that pleases and entertains every single one of your guests. I have a wide selection of music and can play a huge range of it at your event, covering all genres and eras. I do not mind you sending in a small list I limit to 10 tracks of your favourites as it helps me decide on other tracks I think will work too. Please note if you send me a list that is 8 hours long it will not all be played in 3 or 4 hours!
But please don't expect me to play just that list or everything on it as I try to judge the dance floor, your guests likes are just as important if you want them on the dance floor. But not every event is the same, I judge the music on your guest's r...
Serena• 28 Oct 2016
"Absolutely brilliant,couldnt have asked for anything more. Lou was very accomodating and extremely helpful,keeping in touch right up until the day itself (and after) and answered all my questions no matter how silly they sounded. Would definitely reccomend and hoping to book again next year!
Thanks again Lou :-)"
Tochi Okoli• 15 Nov 2016
The service was great, and you were able to adapt things like volume upon request, only, quite frequently, our song requests weren't played and some songs on the given playlist weren't played.
Hayley• 21 Apr 2018
Lou was Very professional and I had plenty of contact with her before my party to give her an idea of music I wanted. Her set up was Very good, Had enough lights etc... and sound system was great. Lou played all the tracks I asked her to and took requests from my guests as well.
Louise Keel• 22 Jul 2016
What can I say!! It was amazing. We enjoyed every minute of the music, I left in in Lou's very capable hands as I was unsure what to have. There really was something for everyone and our family and friends asked if we are going to use you for the wedding. I think it goes without saying we will be.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do, I am willing to show the venue if required.
- What style of music do you offer?Charts, drum n bass, Jungle, Pop, Club Classics, we have tracks from the 40's right through to today.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, we will always be happy to help.
- Do you do open-air acts?Not yet, may be soon.
- How long do you need to set up?Between 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on amount of equipment and accessibility.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes I do.
- What experience do you have working with children?Well I have three of my own and they always have a disco of on average 30 children at each one. Plus I have done school disco's for a primary school as well as a few other child parties.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Not at all, but there may be additional charges for extra dance masters(DSB Checked helpers)
Christmas/New Years Eve Party,
Child games ...